Johnny Marr's son Nile posts Instagram story with answer from user that criticizes Moz

• Thread starter nomiklausmalone
  • Start date
EXHGQxoUEAEZMI_

As some folks here have been saying. Yes, ungrateful.

Nile probably wouldn’t even have been born if it wasn’t for Morrissey.

Besides love. I’m sure financial security had some part in the Marr’s decision to have a child.

:cool:

Oh please, give me a break, you delusional Mozbot! Johnny and Angie were together way before Moz. Johnny had enough talent and ambition to have made it with or without Moz.

I don't know. Manchester, presumably. Lockdown protests?? If the entitled little pipsqueak wasn't so annoying, I might be inclined to dig around and find out but I'd rather go to bed.
Lol.
Whatever your views about what Morrissey said or did, his work with Johnny is of lasting, untouchable value. Nile Marr, as a musician trying to carve out his own career, would do well to remember the history he's come from, the debt he owes it, and to show a bit more respect.
It was probably a joke. So what?
Anyway, who are you to talk about history etc. You thought morrissey thought he was or wanted to be in Jarvis cultural space. Completely misunderstanding that for the entire 80s and lots of the 90s it was the other way around. You didn't even see morrissey walked away from that space.
Get a life.

So no examples then?
If you look back on every post you've commented on you'll find plenty. If you expect me to give you an itemized list I can take some screen captures of whatever articles Google News gags up, but that sounds like a lot for a very little four worded rebutted.

:cool:

FFS i cant believe I have to say this.:oops:

Drama JLePews only ambition was to scam Moz out of his hard earned money. Same thing with this fellow ? lawnmowers all have been abject failurs without Moz. :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: has been kicked out of a dozen bands for lack of ability FFS!!! even the sucky cribs bounced him.

Now :handpointright:?:handpointleft: is following into becoming a baby lawnmower as well. what a disastero_O

Morrissey has said awful (and hilarious) shit about so many people and you laugh it off because you have a sense of humor. Johnny Marr's son makes the most benign little dig and you snowflakes lose your minds and turn this non-story into a 9-page thread.

I like your style. Take the racists' money.

Skinny good to see that you agree with yourself.

Morrissey has said awful (and hilarious) shit about so many people and you laugh it off because you have a sense of humor. Johnny Marr's son makes the most benign little dig and you snowflakes lose your minds and turn this non-story into a 9-page thread.

Skinny you are Frosty the Snowman.

Please elaborate. Go ahead and flesh out your points.

Skinny had not it been for Moz, LePew Marr would be begging for alms and would not have been able to afford his wig. Is that fleshed out enough for you?

Ah so that will explain why I couldn't find it on his IG feed earlier.

Skinny, "Morrissey Sucks" "Morrissey Sucks" and close it out
with 'Radis Noir"..... is that some sort of troll trifecta?

he might have found a lyricist but how good would the lyricist have been.
Exactly, Morrissey has for nearly forty years been the greatest lyricist the UK has ever had, nobody else comes even close & that's a fact.

Best new tourism slogan for Manchester, let me see.

"Manchester:Home to Morrissey and The Smiths."
Absolutely and Mancs would be proud to see that slogan, there is a lotta love for Moz and The Smiths in Manchester.

Hard to argue with this. Although the thread actually runs to eight rather than nine pages, so put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's nowt to do with the music from Johnny as most of it's decent but the song titles, lyrics and singing are what let a lot of his work down, one good album out of his three is about right.
True. Johnny needs the spark of collaboration with someone equally talented but talented in different ways. Someone like Moz. Moz has fared 100% better than Johnny post Smiths in terms of quality music. People are very quick to forget or ignore Moz's achievements whenever he says something controversial.

True. Johnny needs the spark of collaboration with someone equally talented but talented in different ways. Someone like Moz. Moz has fared 100% better than Johnny post Smiths in terms of quality music. People are very quick to forget or ignore Moz's achievements whenever he says something controversial.
Those first two Electronic albums were pop perfection.

Wrong, he played to about 30,000 at Madrid Mad Cool Festival last year.
That's not a fair comparison. It was a festival- 30,000 people didn't turn up at the festival to see Marr. What is the size of his usual crowd?
If you want to make a reasonable comparison, Morrissey is set to headline a sold out festival of a comparable capacity.

Those first two Electronic albums were pop perfection.

Electronic is a good example of another fruitful Johnny Marr collaboration. But their recording career was short lived and they never established themselves as a performing act. So Acton's point remains valid, even if you prefer Electronic to anything Morrissey has done post Smiths.

That's not a fair comparison. It was a festival- 30,000 people didn't turn up at the festival to see Marr. What is the size of his usual crowd?
If you want to make a reasonable comparison, Morrissey is set to headline a sold out festival of a comparable capacity.

Saying that he played to 30 in a club last time he was in Spain is clearly incorrect!

The festival Morrissey was headlining also had Bauhaus, Blondie, Psychedelic Furs, Echo & the Bunnymen, Devo, etc. How many are going to be there just to see Morrissey? Who knows?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom