Morrissey Central JULIETTE GRECO and Angie Best post (Oct. 5, 2020)

JULIETTE GRECO
1927 - 2020

full

Angie Best post

full

He's very unlikely to decide the price point.
I had to do some fact checking too.
It’s all in the last sentence tbh.
The performer and their management put together a plan for a tour that includes expenditures and potential profits...their profit margin includes their guarantee (paid as a deposit, to ensure they appear) and anything upto the total amount of maximum ticket sales, minus venue and promoter expenses.

Depending on expected draw, performers will work in different markets (ie, 500capacity-5000cap-50,000cap). The amounts per event are more of a model, I mean, this is a speculative venture (hence, guarantees). There is some wiggle room when booking, a tour stop on a Monday might cost 10-25% less than a Friday, depending on market (major city vs burg).

The other aspect when determining that gross profit point, from artist standpoint, is relative ticket cost. If pop artist A is averaging $25 general admission, why would pop artist B charge $5...or $75? They do not want to price themselves out the market.
But the artist knows damn well what they are charging, and why.**********

I’m not against what the costs are for this concert
It’s not on my to do list
But anti-money? no that is wholly untrue.
Morrissey always wanted to be rich it’s an inherent need that he lusted after in his youth as he desperately hated poverty.
That is his wish if he so desires it.its a free country after all (oh no sorry it isn’t anymore)

I’m not against what the costs are for this concert
It’s not on my to do list
But anti-money? no that is wholly untrue.
Morrissey always wanted to be rich it’s an inherent need that he lusted after in his youth as he desperately hated poverty.
That is his wish if he so desires it.its a free country after all (oh no sorry it isn’t anymore)

He might like money - he has no sales funnel to get it.

You're an expert on Morrissey so you must have noticed an instance or two where ego played a part in a decision.

This is as close to tickets boosting his ego as I can find...

20201009_034815.jpg

This thread is going round in mind-numbing circles.

It's fabulous.

a0be1c71777c81e96b0559b1f3cc09dc.gif

I think I've discovered what the bullsh*t is from his interview with Sam.

So - I don't think it is an anti-mask post. I think it's an anti ever having to wear a mask because governments keep us sick post.

He could maybe put that in the post. Trying to decipher Central is like working at Betchley Park.

20201010_133848.jpg

I think I've discovered what the bullsh*t is from his interview with Sam.

So - I don't think it is an anti-mask post. I think it's an anti ever having to wear a mask because governments keep us sick post.

He could maybe put that in the post. Trying to decipher Central is like working at Betchley Park.

View attachment 59899
🧐

It's all the way through his Central posts - eating meat is killing us & we're not being told because it makes money.

I have printed out - highlighted - & cross-referenced !
However, mad cow disease seems to be highly prevalent on this forum.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom