Morrissey Central "Just Yesterday" (October 9, 2020)

Bram_sg5yia.jpg

"With my staff night and day

I strike the ground - my mother's highway

and I say, "oh, mother dear, let me in … "

-CHAUCER

Regards,
FWD.

My Grandpa took me on a tour of all the Glasgow pubs he'd had a fight in.
Possibly your most insightful post miss Karen , I’ve been up the goven rd before, to see moz, and it was bleak, until me and my eldest went into a rangers pub.... then the gloom lifted... do tell me/ us more about your grandad , I bet he’s had a fight with mozzers dad at some point, a proper fist fight ....

I reckon I like the photos taken at the house the California Son was born in the San Fernando Valley and reckon if you think this is not a house in Moz Angeles, all these pics posted on MC have one thing in common....BRIGHT CALIFORNIA SUNSHINE, bikinis, and warm winter days outdoors. I reckon it looks like the California Son Junior is inheriting the California Grandma's house. The California Son's parents never got divorced. Pete still lives in LA, but stays completely out of the Hollywood limelight. The divorce lie was just something made up by a Protestant journalist in Brittin in the 80's and the California Son never addressed it. The original backyard is still the same from the 70's c*** tit twat fark arse inn nn nnnn n nnnnn n it.

View attachment 59873

View attachment 59874
I’m lost in translation

what defines a hard man?
My dad has passed away now but he grew up in the east end of Glasgow
He came to London in 1970 to work on building sites after years in John Brown’s ship yards
A man couldn’t even look at him the wrong way or he would “take yer heed af”
He went in the nick for a bit too God bless him but he would have given you his last penny.
It’s a paradox to me, so kind on the one hand and no one ever messed with him, we moved away from London but he certainly had connections to families that were “Known” for many misdemeanours .
I miss him everyday but he was hard and scary especially after drinking and he could drink.

I've been wondering how Moz is feeling. It's good to hear from him. He comes from a beautiful family. All my love to Morrissey and Jackie...now, today, tomorrow, and always ❤

My dad has passed away now but he grew up in the east end of Glasgow
He came to London in 1970 to work on building sites after years in John Brown’s ship yards
A man couldn’t even look at him the wrong way or he would “take yer heed af”
He went in the nick for a bit too God bless him but he would have given you his last penny.
It’s a paradox to me, so kind on the one hand and no one ever messed with him, we moved away from London but he certainly had connections to families that were “Known” for many misdemeanours .
I miss him everyday but he was hard and scary especially after drinking and he could drink.
My type of man. Minus the maulings. Myself never had family like that but grew up surrounded with some of it...I know what you’ve said .... and understand... working class life is hard but it also learns some to either be exactly the same or to move on to something different.... when you’ve got nowt, you understand what “ your last penny means”

My type of man. Minus the maulings. Myself never had family like that but grew up surrounded with some of it...I know what you’ve said .... and understand... working class life is hard but it also learns some to either be exactly the same or to move on to something different.... when you’ve got nowt, you understand what “ your last penny means”
If you were on his good side you had a loyal mate for life.
You’re totally right though it taught me to go the exact opposite extreme.
I have to really fight the inclination when I’m vexed though because I know he passed that spirit on to me of wanting to fight.

And if you’ve been surrounded by that influence it’s a struggle to resist.
All my dad’s family were tough and often had fights at family parties...I can’t believe I survived it, I must have been breathing in so much toxic cigarette smoke and alcohol fumes in my child hood like many of us but I’m fond of those memories?
They could all sing and being working class they knew how to stick up for each other from “outsiders” they were great days.
I guess we all just like Moz hanker back because people were genuine and families were close and when they go we didn’t realise how the emptiness would catch us out.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom