Morrissey Central "KENNETH WILLIAMS" (January 8, 2021)

Homosexual men make me laugh. They're the most effeminate people you can possibly come across but they're also strong, possibly because they've had to learn to look after themselves. They have a wily way about them, while still managing to ingratiate you. You take to them because you know they mean no harm while still having to stay strong. They probably wake up of a morning and iron their own shirts and buy their own groceries when they get home, like I do, without the help of a partner. Who is stronger? a gay man who can live alone or a butch man who folds without the support of a woman?
Foo Foo’s Palace was arguably the toughest night club in Manchester. Everyone could take care of themselves, so they (and Frank Pearson especially) also had a little time to look after others.

Read them all too. Afraid originality is very vary rare D X Ken shouting at the Workmen still makes me smile.
Correction. Only heard extracts from Kenny’s diaries. Mumma adored him lol. No, she wasn’t a faghag, she was clever. Ken’s da was a barber. Just came to mind.

just a few weeks ago i listened to kenneth reading his own autobiography,to my surprise his departing point for his first station abroad with the army left from my town,makes me smile to think he walked the same pavements i walk today.guy was a genius and a real heroe of mine.

just a few weeks ago i listened to kenneth reading his own autobiography,to my surprise his departing point for his first station abroad with the army left from my town,makes me smile to think he walked the same pavements i walk today.guy was a genius and a real heroe of mine.
He was also stationed at Carlisle castle for a while , along with Mary Queen of jocks , presumably at the same time, as a pair of olde Queens...😂😂😂

It takes strength to wake up every morning and get yourself showered and dressed and go to work when you have no idea who you're doing it for or why you're bothering. It takes courage to be alone. Probably the most valiant courage you can muster. A war of attrition. If you can face being left alone to face yourself you have no need to fear anyone else.
Mirror mirror on the wall, Dale is the cleverest of them all. Nite love. I'm on the verge of collapse, believe me. Just HAD to acknowledge your post. X I've never read the word Valiant without being moved.

Absolutely pathetic
Did you ever apply for 15/1
With the late, great Edward G Stewart.... simply the best ever Quiz known to all Quizzers....
My fave Quiz off all time , and simply shocking that it’s not shown or repeated on any channels whatsoever.... ☹️☹️

It takes strength to wake up every morning and get yourself showered and dressed and go to work when you have no idea who you're doing it for or why you're bothering. It takes courage to be alone. Probably the most valiant courage you can muster. A war of attrition. If you can face being left alone to face yourself you have no need to fear anyone else.

I've never experienced a long term relationship. It seems to be something beyond my capabilities. It's a different language. It's a different world. How do you start loving people when you've never been shown how to do it? They're going to have to fall madly in love with me because I haven't a clue. And if they don't..... Oh hum. We'll die and go to the grave with or without love.

Correction. Only heard extracts from Kenny’s diaries. Mumma adored him lol. No, she wasn’t a faghag, she was clever. Ken’s da was a barber. Just came to mind.
I always got the impression that, his dad was murdered, spiked by Kenny or his mum as he came over as a brute, that neither of them could stand no more....
Apparently he took some medication from the bathroom cabinet and that was the end...
What was in the family bathroom cabinet that could kill... 4kin cyinyde , I-bola...

Homosexual men make me laugh. They're the most effeminate people you can possibly come across but they're also strong, possibly because they've had to learn to look after themselves. They have a wily way about them, while still managing to ingratiate you. You take to them because you know they mean no harm while still having to stay strong. They probably wake up of a morning and iron their own shirts and buy their own groceries when they get home, like I do, without the help of a partner. Who is stronger? a gay man who can live alone or a butch man who folds without the support of a woman?
Eh,,, I think they more than make you laugh after reading that

Hofmann completely understands..

Thought you were working from home ???

I am. I'm talking retrospectively. Mind you, even now, Carlisle, I still get showered and wear my work clothes every day even though I'm at home. I don't want work to become associated with any form of leisurewear I may choose to wear. My living room has already become besmirched by work. My dad said to me 'Paul, you're not working from home, you're living at work'
I smell shit .... Bullshit

Foo Foo’s Palace was arguably the toughest night club in Manchester. Everyone could take care of themselves, so they (and Frank Pearson especially) also had a little time to look after others.
I bet you got in for free Hovis , with your perfect eye liner, thigh high red leather boots, and matching lippy...
You must have looked great back in the day.... What happened 😔😔

I bet you got in for free Hovis , with your perfect eye liner, thigh high red leather boots, and matching lippy...
You must have looked great back in the day.... What happened 😔😔
Brew Dog happened.

Brew Dog happened.
Classic 😂 must have more money than you earn
To drink in that establishment, allegedly we have one in Carlisle, next door to Witherspoons , guess where I go for a pint 2 quid cheaper😋 even the younger kids, mine as well venture in , thinking it’s cool ...
They soon come running out mind 🤣

Brew Dog happened.
Have you been watching Bowie night on BBC4,
I watched it for a while, then the next programme comes on, and it’s just the same...
I’ve turned the sound down and put my record player on ....
Thompson twins ... Here’s to future days 1985... produced by Nile Rodgers ... Isn’t that just more appealing with Nile’s name mentioned??
Stand out tracks.....

Love is the law.
Tokyo.
Breakaway.
Lay your hands on me.

Have you been watching Bowie night on BBC4,
I watched it for a while, then the next programme comes on, and it’s just the same...
I’ve turned the sound down and put my record player on ....
Thompson twins ... Here’s to future days 1985... produced by Nile Rodgers ... Isn’t that just more appealing with Nile’s name mentioned??
Stand out tracks.....

Love is the law.
Tokyo.
Breakaway.
Lay your hands on me.
Really? I had no idea Rodgers produced them.

Marr needs to work with him on an album.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom