Poll Kickstarter : Bonfire Of Teenagers

Would you fund the release of Morrissey's next album?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A

Anonymous

Kickstarter - Bonfire Of Teenagers

Would you fund the release of Morrissey's new album?

worst-case scenario ....

He doesn’t find a contract that he agrees with, pissed off, he scraps Bonfire, goes into the wild for 2-3 years. After the smoke has cleared, finally releases an album of songs that were originally going to be on Bonfire and some Alain co-writes. :crystalball:

I’d like to participate in this poll, but won’t be able to until March 2 or 3 of 2022, I’m very busy, sorry.

worst-case scenario ....

He doesn’t find a contract that he agrees with, pissed off, he scraps Bonfire, goes into the wild for 2-3 years. After the smoke has cleared, finally releases an album of songs that were originally going to be on Bonfire and some Alain co-writes. :crystalball:

I’d like to participate in this poll, but won’t be able to until March 2 or 3 of 2022, I’m very busy, sorry.

He wouldn't have to scrap it. He just has to upload it to Spotify and YouTube.

The one thing that gives me confidence is that Morrissey seemed to accept in the recent interview that he won't be signed to a major record label again. If that's the case, there's no reason why he shouldn't release an album either with a small label or by another route.

I don't really expect or care about Morrissey having any huge hit albums in the future, but just hope that he continues to release something.

Whatever people think of the recent albums, there have been several songs that have been very worthy additions to the canon and hopefully that will continue.

Loved Bonfire of the Quangos

Yes, but only if there was a cast-iron refund option if it never actually came out. I love the guy, but I'm not sure that I'd trust him with my money.

I would pay the price of the CD in advance, if that is the same thing.

If Morrissey went the Kickstarter route, he'd have different tiers. So you could put £10 down and get the cd, £20 for vinyl and bundles that include both and a T-shirt. £100 for signed albums. £200 for signed albums (vinyl and cd), T-shirt and poster. £1,000 bundles that include all of the above and every other Morrissey album (vinyl) all signed by Morrissey. Then there's the motherload! £5,000 for the box set of signed albums, VIP tickets to Morrissey's next gig where you get to meet him. That would have to be limited to say, 10. A load of money could be generated this way.

:frogface: Jr, dont you have some woke-ism to attend to?:lbf:

:hammer:

Morrissey should be paying us at this point.
you should be paying every person on this site money for putting up with your mince since march 6th 2019.

If Morrissey went the Kickstarter route, he'd have different tiers. So you could put £10 down and get the cd, £20 for vinyl and bundles that include both and a T-shirt. £100 for signed albums. £200 for signed albums (vinyl and cd), T-shirt and poster. £1,000 bundles that include all of the above and every other Morrissey album (vinyl) all signed by Morrissey. Then there's the motherload! £5,000 for the box set of signed albums, VIP tickets to Morrissey's next gig where you get to meet him. That would have to be limited to say, 10. A load of money could be generated this way.
i will go for the £1000 just so i could put all the covers on my wall,dont even own a record player so i would need to buy one of those as well.
you should get a job on mporium.

Just release the bloody thing.

Back
Top Bottom