Killjoy, spoilers, rampant speculation, beware, use caution. Which track on the album is weakest?

Killjoy, spoilers, rampant speculation, beware, use caution. Which track on the album is weakest?

• Total voters
Re: Killjoy, spoilers, rampant speculation, beware, use caution. Which track on the album is weakes

Is there a thread for weakest track on the bonus disc? I feel like causing some trouble :)

Easily 'Julie In The Weeds'.

Re: Killjoy, spoilers, rampant speculation, beware, use caution. Which track on the album is weakes

im changing my vote from staircase to smiler.

im changing my vote from staircase to smiler.

Wise change, since Staircase is definitely the best song on the record.

I will never understand why people love Neal Cassady... so much. The lyrics are just so childish and the rhyming forced. The first 3 songs are all sub-par. The middle part of the album is top quality.

Anyone who says smiler was clearly dropped on their head as a baby.

Art-Hounds is album worthy. I also think it would make a very good closing track with the existential
"what does it mean?" ending. Assuming 12 tracks, not 13, Mountjoy is the weakest song. It has the vocal, it has the lyric, it deserved better music.

the start of staircase is so boringly predictable. the second the drums start and slow to such a standard pop rhythm my heart drops a bit. picks up with the instrumental changes but i still find it all very boring if not bad. just kinda dull. love kiss me a lot though.

Back
Top Bottom