Official YouTube "Knockabout World" lyric video (May 5, 2020)

Mine too. Do you know why she likes it so much? I like most of the songs on the album. Even The Secret Of Music. I like the way he says 'no glockenspiel could feel the way I feel tonight' as though instruments have feelings too. That's what I find with Morrissey. I don't know whether I'm looking too deeply into what he's saying. I suppose its enough that he can utter a sentence, sing it so well, and start making you think about things. He probably never means to do it himself, but it's the way he expresses himself. I suspect he's one of those people who says things that may seem ordinary on first hearing, but when you go back and re-examine what he's said, even flippantly there's always a deeper meaning to it. Some people just say the right things all the time even if they're unaware that they're doing so. It comes from somewhere else.
Yep. Definitely on the payroll.
Or family.
Whatever,
sickening propaganda from the Morrissey camp.

I didn't feel bad for anyone in that video until the final fail :(

I admire your youthful spunk. When you get a mortgage and terminal knockbacks, these things stop meaning the things you think they mean.

You did those things to yourself. That, coupled with your hero worship of Morrissey for most of your adult life only for him to cruelly let you down, is why you are such a bitter old waster.

I care about
uncleskinny.
Peter you are onto the truth about the biggest fraudster in history. 100%
History will prove you right mate. All the best.
Come up for some air. You've been down there long enough.

Last edited:
I believe it was a Rat assertion on that site as the first place mentioning it other than here.
That said, congratulations, public target & handsome teeth do allude to him - not that huge a leap.
Something he'd do cryptically too for 'lols' or to show solidarity (You're OK by me)?
Regards,
FWD.
I also assumed the line about 'I'd kiss your lips off any day' might have been a sly allusion to Cliff's big hit, 'Lucky Lips.'

I believe it was a Rat assertion on that site as the first place mentioning it other than here.
That said, congratulations, public target & handsome teeth do allude to him - not that huge a leap.
Something he'd do cryptically too for 'lols' or to show solidarity (You're OK by me)?
Regards,
FWD.

Cliff does make a lot of sense.

And it would tie in with Bobby Hatfield. Another 60s star who had trouble in the latter part of his career.

This is a welcome opportunity to listen to this fine song again. I always break into a smile at the "pa-pa-parp!" of the trumpet.

What is this Cliff talk? I'm in the dark.
Cliff Richard, veteran British singer. A few years ago, he was the subject of ferocious media interest while being investigated for historic child sex abuse. He was never charged. There is speculation that KW is about Moz empathising with his media roasting. Congratulations was one of Cliff's biggest, cheesiest hits.

Cliff Richard, veteran British singer. A few years ago, he was the subject of ferocious media interest while being investigated for historic child sex abuse. He was never charged. There is speculation that KW is about Moz empathising with his media roasting. Congratulations was one of Cliff's biggest, cheesiest hits.
Ah, I see... There's always a fly in the ointment.

I enjoy the song. The video reminded me of a commercial for ESPN or maybe that Advil one. :)

Yeah this one’s not one of my favorites (to say the least).

Hopefully a fan will make one with clips of Cliff ! :pray:

It's a real shame that Morrissey completely abandoned his elegant and particular aesthetic sensibilities a little over ten years ago Morrissey. Between the album covers, the videos and the merch...there hasn't been a single design that hasn't made me want to puke.

It's a real shame that Morrissey completely abandoned his elegant and particular aesthetic sensibilities a little over ten years ago Morrissey. Between the album covers, the videos and the merch...there hasn't been a single design that hasn't made me want to puke.

Vomiting may be a slight exaggeration, but there is a lot of truth in what you wrote

How delightful. You certainly have a knack of brightening one's day.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom