Official YouTube "Knockabout World" lyric video (May 5, 2020)

How delightful. You certainly have a knack of brightening one's day.
Yes, he does have a way with words with his wonderful bedside manner, doesn't he? :crazy: This ordinarydumb one called Verso is a kissing cousin to ordinarydrunk. ? :squiffy:

Yes, he does have a way with words with his wonderful bedside manner, doesn't he? :crazy: This ordinarydumb one called Verso is a kissing cousin to ordinarydrunk. ? :squiffy:
I'm sorry, let's all appreciate the amateur dogshit Morrissey's "visual department" has churned out over the past decade. Can you say you enjoy the Low in High School album cover with a straight face?

I'm sorry, let's all appreciate the amateur dogshit Morrissey's "visual department" has churned out over the past decade. Can you say you enjoy the Low in High School album cover with a straight face?
The first two tracks on LIHS are up there with Morrissey's best.

gender-specific presentation of body control:
it's the guys who give a real effort and then fail, which is of course admirable.
the women in contrast have to behave like spastics who don't even know how to lift an arm.
wouldve expected something less stereotypical in a morrissey video.
I felt the same way, until I did a search for equal video of females on YouTube and could find very little. The males are readily available.

lots of female rooftoppers out there. not all of them fell to death. lots of footage available.

i was surprised nobody else has mentioned it before.
the director also did the video for "chaingang" btw.
Here's another one.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom