"Knockabout World" released on YouTube / streaming platforms (Feb. 21, 2020)

What a song, love it. And the Coronation St and Jordan Peterson YouTube videos to it are superb. Bravo, those who made/uploaded them. Moz is forever great :rock: Go get your big bucket Uncle :barf:

What a song, love it. And the Coronation St and Jordan Peterson YouTube videos to it are superb. Bravo, those who made/uploaded them. Moz is forever great :rock: Go get your big bucket Uncle :barf:

Hey, curious to see the Jordan Peterson video. I searched but couldn't find it

Is he releasing the best songs or the worst songs first?
Good question. On stronger albums, Moz historically holds back 1-2 gems to be discovered upon album release, as was the case with Your Arsenal. (Looking at you IANADOAC title track, Hurling Days, and Jim Jim) I do believe that this is a better than average album, and am glad he is going away from the rock sound of latter albums as it was becoming tired. This may also explain Boz's artistic absence on this album, a new direction where his writing did not fit in. Looking forward to the album and Cruel World Festival.

1983: "We're picked the name The Smiths in response to ludicrous bands like Blue Rondo A'la Turk, or Orchestral Manouvres In The Dark."

2020: "f*** it, let's just be Orchestral Manouvres In The Dark."

:lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf:

I like the new electro minimalism and blunt to-the-point and off-the-cuff lyrics.

It's something new.

It's going to be a fresh and great album.

Just wondering who is OK by Morrissey in this song, who’s teeth does he sing of ? Anyone any ideas,, il keep mine hidden..

Songwiters of Knockabout World are Morrissey, Jesse Tobias, Michael Daly & Roger Manning Jr.

I like the new electro minimalism and blunt to-the-point and off-the-cuff lyrics.

It's something new.

It's going to be a fresh and great album.
It's because he has badly tarnished his image of late and his bank balance is depleting. That's why there is over use of photoshopping on central and minimalism on his album. He is cutting costs, all of that can be masked by his over the top old style vocals. Slow starts, middle eight then deafen you at the end in a big showbiz vocal finish that covers up cleverly that his star has fallen.

Morrisseys a pathetic c*** and he knows it but ploughs on regardless because he is a megalomaniac.

Credit where credits due, I really like this a lot but it could have been even better if he had added a line along the lines of "I've been disconnected and contributed to the noise regarding myself" anyway, its my favourite song since anything on Years of refusal.

all those lies, written lies, twisted lies...well they weren’t lies, they weren’t lies, they weren’t lies! she/he never said, she/he never said!

Why did I just receive a notification from a post made like 4 hours ago?
13187891-3ABA-4ABD-9CB2-4569234E7ABC.jpeg

Nope. Sorry. There’s no more room.

:D:cool:
Oh don’t be mean Ket sun, I’ve been campaigning all day for our Frank, he’s been rehabilitated you know.... as your the main bus driver and the clippy on here is all down to you..... did I tell you that I used to go out with a bus conductress ... she went all the way for£1.50....

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom