Kristeen Young is off the tour (updated)

UPDATE:

Posted by an anonymous person:

She announced on FB about 10 mins ago:

We won't be continuing as opening band for the Morrissey tour. Thanks to all who showed up early and gave us such life-sustaining enthusiasm. Thanks to Morrissey for his years of support and generosity. There are lots of plans and lots of possibilities and we can't wait to tear into them.

An anonymous person posted:

Kristeen Young is making sum cryptic comments on farcebook. She's either been booted off the tour again or the tour is cancelled.
--
Another anonymous person posted (original post):

Kristeen Young Facebook comments. http://i60.tinypic.com/359y0j8.jpg is she booted off the tour again? Is the tour cancelled? WTF IS SHE GETTIN AT?

359y0j8.jpg

Earlier, Kristeen tweeted that she did not have a virus in regards to the previous article has been since updated which had stated "According to the show’s promoters, Morrissey, the touring crew and opener Kristeen Young have come down with a virus."

Link to interview mentioned:

Kristeen Young gives voice to the periphery while linking up to the stars - RedEye Chicago

Excerpt:

Can you recall the first time you met Morrissey?
The very first time I met him he didn’t recognize me. He had seen me in a video he really liked, and he didn’t recognize me as that person, so he had me kicked out of the studio [Laughs]. He was like, “Who is that girl? Get her out of here!’”

Last edited by a moderator:
Morrissey Solo does have the extremes as far as Morrissey is concerned. All of the back and forth that goes on actually balances everything. The radical views actually remind me of someone...Morrissey.

Morrissey Solo does have the extremes as far as Morrissey is concerned. All of the back and forth that goes on actually balances everything. The radical views actually remind me of someone...Morrissey.

One thing on solo that doesn't remind me of Morrissey is the constant hate towards a person that they claim to be a fan of. Has he ever slagged off Nico? If so, your analogy would be correct.

One thing on solo that doesn't remind me of Morrissey is the constant hate towards a person that they claim to be a fan of. Has he ever slagged off Nico? If so, your analogy would be correct.

It's a good thing he never turned on Johnny or that could have gotten ugly. Oh wait....

Oh well, feel free to ignore stuff that doesn't fit your simplistic views.

Could be... For example, the love and hate toward one of his idols, David Bowie.

It's a good thing he never turned on Johnny or that could have gotten ugly. Oh wait....

Oh well, feel free to ignore stuff that doesn't fit your simplistic views.

Truly sorry but I'm not replying to polemics. I'm still interested in your point. Has he ever wished death to Johnny's mother, or claimed he has AIDS, or something in that league? If so, please make me aware.

Kristeen Young does have talent. Not sure what happen between them but I think obviously she doesn't have his back. FB post was a wrong move not matter what. Time to both move on and have fun, Moz better for it.

Truly sorry but I'm not replying to polemics. I'm still interested in your point. Has he ever wished death to Johnny's mother, or claimed he has AIDS, or something in that league? If so, please make me aware.

Yes, I imagine you can't. Replying and acknowledging things that don't meet your blinder impacted view would be difficult.

Kristeen Young does have talent. Not sure what happen between them but I think obviously she doesn't have his back. FB post was a wrong move not matter what. Time to both move on and have fun, Moz better for it.

It probably was the whole virus/allergy thing, which is pretty damn stupid if you ask me. I remember Morrissey saying about David Bowie that he requires you "worship at the altar of David". Um, pot calling the kettle?

It probably was the whole virus/allergy thing, which is pretty damn stupid if you ask me. I remember Morrissey saying about David Bowie that he requires you "worship at the altar of David". Um, pot calling the kettle?

There may have been insurance reasons behind that being a huge mistake, though. Read the Mexico Tour 2014 thread.

I do wonder if she quit because of his cancellation or he cancelled because she quit?

What part of "We got kicked off the Wayne Newton tour." are you failing to grasp?

I recall KY saying Morrissey had learned from her and she from him. I would be interested to know what he learned?

Well, for starters he learned that she is not afraid of him and will not "bow down to the altar of MOZ". I love the man, but he needs another Tori Amos like tongue lashing for his bullshit and divaish behavior.

tweeted from Boston:

Tom ‏@ThomasJshytte 7m
Morrissey's opener dropped so he's showing a vegetarian propaganda movie instead. #respekt

Christopher Rhodes ‏@CR_agent 2m
#Morrissey opening act: ramones, eno, nico, Mott the hoople. Fantastic!
from Boston, MA

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom