Las Vegas, NV - The Colosseum at Caesars Palace (Aug. 28, 2021) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Never Had No One Ever (solo debut) / Jim Jim Falls / I Wish You Lonely / Alma Matters / What Kind Of People Live In These Houses? (live debut) / Satan Rejected My Soul/ The Lazy Sunbathers (live debut) / Knockabout World (live debut) / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / This Night Has Opened My Eyes (solo debut) / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Back On The Chain Gang / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / Irish Blood, English Heart / Lady Willpower / Trouble Loves Me / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Jack The Ripper

Setlist courtesy of dogged perseverance & Carlos Rodriguez.

• Merchandise booth photo posted by Famous when dead.

• Photo from @HoIdenMorrissey / Twitter. Link posted by NealCassidy.

• Photo posted by GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn:

• Steve Cochran - backdrop star identified by Famous when dead:

• Photos from dneur / Instagram. Link posted by Famous when dead:

Media item:

Last edited:
First song is currently listed as (live debut) but that's only true for solo. The Smiths played it live. It should say (solo live debut).

Source: Still pulling shit out of my ass

First song is currently listed as (live debut) but that's only true for solo. The Smiths played it live. It should say (solo live debut).

Source: Still pulling shit out of my ass
You’re just bored

Alain’s happy 🙂
Not confirmed.
For the benefit of the above 'Mr. must have it now' - they forget the days of a week after the gig for the setlist. It will be subject to change and verification and might not be immediately as it happens - that's a new thing I've tried to keep going, but it isn't easy as people might actually be enjoying themselves.
Regards,
FWD.

Defo:
Morning Starship
(bits being broadcast on Morrissey FB group)
Wedding Bell Blues
Seasick

Last edited:
JFC - SOLO debut.
Kinda too busy for pedantry

This Night Has Opened My Eyes

He's looking forward to a new revolution in France... in to Paris

Just watched Alain walk on stage on that IG post. I had the pleasure of meeting him many years ago in NZ on the 'Kill uncle' tour. Such a nice nice guy. Must be a such a rush for him to walk back on stage to play with Moz. I hope it goes well for him, he really deserves it.

Slight security rough and tumble... in to Chain Gang

Just watched Alain walk on stage on that IG post. I had the pleasure of meeting him many years ago in NZ on the 'Kill uncle' tour. Such a nice nice guy. Must be a such a rush for him to walk back on stage to play with Moz. I hope it goes well for him, he really deserves it.
I'm such a big fan of him. Met him back in 99. Like you said.. awesome guy. I hope to see him with Moz again someday.

He does look very happy.

Shoplifters...
Irish Blood..

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom