Las Vegas, NV - The Colosseum at Caesars Palace (Aug. 29, 2021) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / Irish Blood, English Heart / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Tomorrow / Alma Matters / Wedding Bell Blues / Half A Person / Knockabout World / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Lady Willpower / Never Had No One Ever / The Lazy Sunbathers / Back On The Chain Gang / Love Is On Its Way Out / Some Say I Got Devil / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Trouble Loves Me / Satan Rejected My Soul / Shoplifters Of The World Unite // Jack The Ripper

Setlist courtesy of Iris Marcial & FWD.

• Photo from amybatt70 / Instagram. Link posted by Famous when dead.

• Photos from dneur / Instagram. Link posted by Famous when dead:

• Shirt identification by Famous when dead:

Eddie Cochran (aged 15).

full

Media item:

Last edited:
Got the whole audio rip tonight, so will make that in to a download at some point.
Next couple of days are taken though.
Regards,
FWD.

Oh I was thinking about those pants fit Perfect for Moz!!!! Oh sii

Close ups.

They were really strict and Totalitarian this show, the black shirts, I mean guards. I was in third row and they denied us to go up to the stage, despite the good money we paid. You needed a fascist arm band, I mean, an orange wrist band, to get up front. What upset me also was people had those wrist bands and were SITTING DOWN. If you're not going to use it, give it to others!

Overall, show was 8/10. Good setlist.
Last night show was so much better

Am I right in thinking the return of Alain has coincided with the band being allowed to wear their own clothes?

Really enjoyed tonight (as last night) but tonight topped last night.
Folk around me sat down when Wedding Bells came on yet bizarrely the biggest cheer was for Chain Gang.

f80ad71959abbfa0f2f977ca313df644~2.jpg

Tonight's shirt star is:
Eddie Cochran (aged 15).
A theme perhaps?
FWD.

Am I right in thinking the return of Alain has coincided with the band being allowed to wear their own clothes?
One thing I noted over the two gigs was the band were not introduced which I feel is a bit disrespectful and also when coming back on stage for the encore there is no coming to the front arms around each other in a line taking a bow

Really enjoyed tonight (as last night) but tonight topped last night.
Folk around me sat down when Wedding Bells came on yet bizarrely the biggest cheer was for Chain Gang.
Funny you should say that. It was the same in Latin America a few years ago. They went bonkers for Chain Gang. Bizarre as you quite rightly say. Glad you enjoyed the shows 👍

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom