Las Vegas, NV - The Colosseum at Caesars Palace (Aug. 29, 2021) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / Irish Blood, English Heart / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Tomorrow / Alma Matters / Wedding Bell Blues / Half A Person / Knockabout World / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Lady Willpower / Never Had No One Ever / The Lazy Sunbathers / Back On The Chain Gang / Love Is On Its Way Out / Some Say I Got Devil / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Trouble Loves Me / Satan Rejected My Soul / Shoplifters Of The World Unite // Jack The Ripper

Setlist courtesy of Iris Marcial & FWD.

• Photo from amybatt70 / Instagram. Link posted by Famous when dead.

• Photos from dneur / Instagram. Link posted by Famous when dead:

• Shirt identification by Famous when dead:

Eddie Cochran (aged 15).

full

Media item:

Last edited:
True, in a sense. But to kill animals for entertainment? For an exploitative movie? That’s even worse.

Haven’t seen it, and it doesn’t sound like a movie I should get out of my way to watch. 😱
id rather die for art than to be turned into meatloaf. i have no doubt animals would feel the same!

(its not really art though, i know)

Tomorrow sounded really fine :thumb:

FAAA EXCELLENTE !!!!!!!
I loved that he sings tomorrow that he never sings it,he must do it more often he does very well with his current voice , and those pants...they're very sexy oh those are the ones i want you to wear!!!!!MOZ

r
Tried watching that movie twice. Both times I turned it off like 30 mins in. It’s not scary per se, it’s just disgusting and upsetting.
remember when it first came out it was one of the video nasties,was hard to get hold of a copy once the ban was in place,driller killer,snuff.great days, great days.

r

remember when it first came out it was one of the video nasties,was hard to get hold of a copy once the ban was in place,driller killer,snuff.great days, great days.
I f***ing love the video nasties of the 80's glory days. Watch it all the time. But CH rubs me in all the wrong places. Once you harm animals, that's it.

This didn't look too bad, but I can't help thinking that maybe it's time for people to stop trying to jump on stage to grab hold of Morrissey. The dude is 62 years old. It's not 1991 'Live in Dallas' anymore, and at this stage it's a bit like wrestling with your aged grandpa - it's all very undignified and no one comes out of it looking good. :paranoid:
They have to take care of Morrissey, but he is not an old man.!!! The 60' of now is the 50' of the last century .!!! Years passed if!! That word old is for someone of 80 years, Moz does not enter the third age and you do not have to be afraid of old age, you do not have to call him an old man, it is not at all

Well, í wonder what 'Cochran' will be the chest star come Thursday... :unsure:

Johnny Cochran.jpg

Wayne_Cochran_1969.JPG

New guy here. Love the Moz man but am I the only one here that wants to hear more earlier hits? I have been continuously dissatisfied with his new music and with his live shows. I'm craving Heaven Knows I'm miserable Now, The Loop, My Love Life, Sing Your Life, Hold On To Your Friends and I could go on. So excited that Alain is back . Anyway Viva Moz

New guy here. Love the Moz man but am I the only one here that wants to hear more earlier hits? I have been continuously dissatisfied with his new music and with his live shows. I'm craving Heaven Knows I'm miserable Now, The Loop, My Love Life, Sing Your Life, Hold On To Your Friends and I could go on. So excited that Alain is back . Anyway Viva Moz

Sorry to break it to ya, but you may need to resort to getting really drunk and turning up your stereo really really loud, as you dance to those hits in the privacy of your home.

VIVA MOZ !!!

:cool:

Sorry to break it to ya, but you may need to resort to getting really drunk and turning up your stereo really really loud, as you dance to those hits in the privacy of your home.

VIVA MOZ !!!

I turn to these babies here often

Viva Moz

Attachments

• 40A1B4ED-88AA-49E2-8A60-583BEA3EE634.jpeg
    40A1B4ED-88AA-49E2-8A60-583BEA3EE634.jpeg
    247.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 24AD2D33-FFCE-4C9F-B982-D62018DD775E.jpeg
    24AD2D33-FFCE-4C9F-B982-D62018DD775E.jpeg
    307.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 9928B16E-3BF8-47B9-890F-036D8DFBB699.jpeg
    9928B16E-3BF8-47B9-890F-036D8DFBB699.jpeg
    216.1 KB · Views: 0

VIVA MOZ !!!

I love that advice:rofl:Been there myself, can be quite fun!

Welcome to the "Solo":guitar:

For those interested these were the pre show videos from Sunday. Slight changes from Saturday

Come on everybody

Take a walk on the wild side - Lou Reed

Tiptoe through the tulips - Tiny Tim

Fade to gray - Visage

Loudmouth - Ramones

Arabesque #1 Isao Tomita

Thinking ain’t for me - Paul Jones

Mecca - Gene Pitney

The sound of the crowd - Human League

Reflections - The Supremes

Billy you’re my friend - Gene Pitney

Shum - Go_a

John I’m only dancing - Bowie

Last edited:
For those interested these were the pre show videos from Sunday. Slight changes from Saturday

Come on everybody

Take a walk on the wild side - Lou Reed

Tiptoe through the tulips - Tiny Tim

Fade to gray - Visage

Loudmouth - Ramones

Arabesque #1 Isao Tomita

Thinking ain’t for me - Paul Jones

Mecca - Gene Pitney

The sound of the crowd Crowded house

Reflections - The Supremes

Billy you’re my friend - Gene Pitney

Shum - Go_a

John I’m only dancing - Bowie

Thanks for this list! Always interested in what additions he’ll make to it.

Was this the Pitney video used ? ...

loving this one, pretty wild, such strange changes in that song.

Edit...

‘The sound of the crowd’ is by The Human League.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom