Las Vegas, NV - The Colosseum at Caesars Palace (Aug. 29, 2021) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / Irish Blood, English Heart / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Tomorrow / Alma Matters / Wedding Bell Blues / Half A Person / Knockabout World / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Lady Willpower / Never Had No One Ever / The Lazy Sunbathers / Back On The Chain Gang / Love Is On Its Way Out / Some Say I Got Devil / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Trouble Loves Me / Satan Rejected My Soul / Shoplifters Of The World Unite // Jack The Ripper

Setlist courtesy of Iris Marcial & FWD.

• Photo from amybatt70 / Instagram. Link posted by Famous when dead.

• Photos from dneur / Instagram. Link posted by Famous when dead:

• Shirt identification by Famous when dead:

Eddie Cochran (aged 15).

full

Media item:

Last edited:
I’m referring to the invasion of the stage...
That’s when it’s a true Morrissey
Concert...
The song isn’t to bad either😂
We’ll get a stair lift up there for you, when he plays The Sands Centre.

It seemed a particularly well arranged version of Ripper.

I imagine they don’t want people grabbing him because of COVID. That’s gotta be tough from the venue perspective

looks like a great set list for this one IMO. I’m still hoping for a new song

:)

CORRECT SETLIST!
TOTALLY PACKED HOUSE!
ALL TOP FANS IN ATTENDANCE!
DRAMA LLAMAS IN BAN LIST:banned:
INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCE ALL HIGHLIGHTS!
MORE SUCCESS FOR MOZ:tiphat:

:hammer:

So you feel the "good money" you paid entitles you to do as you wish?
You paid for a 3rd row seat and got a 3rd row seat. Whatever happens with other fans is irrelevant (in this discussion).
No, but I find it a bit ridiculous the other night, I was able to go up to the stage and I had 5th row tickets then! This abrupt, arbitrary, unannounced rule change which probably made things worse helped no one

No, but I find it a bit ridiculous the other night, I was able to go up to the stage and I had 5th row tickets then! This abrupt, arbitrary, unannounced rule change which probably made things worse helped no one
The seats behind those standing at the front were half empty on Saturay night so I guess from Morrissey's point of view it didn't look good. I was on row 4 to the left (Alain's side) on Saturday and although those standing created an atmosphere all around me the seats were vacant.
Last night my ticket was in 304 but I managed to easily get through to the down stairs section and up as far as 3 rows behind the pit area which had a steward on post so I couldn't get further. The area looked very full and not a vacant seat in sight. I had to move twice along the row just before it started and luckily no one came to use the seat I was using when it started.
From a visual point, last night was spot on in having every seat in the pit area in use.

Definitely a completely different vibe last night and the setlist wasn’t the only factor. The band seemed tighter. I loved the show despite the drunks around me, can’t wait to hear audio. And I wonder for anyone who thinks his voice is gone, how can you listen to Some Say I’ve Got Devil and think that? That song is gorgeous and he has nailed it every time I’ve seen it, and that’s not easy. The other highlight for me was Love Is On the Way Out which I think I is one of those songs that shines live (and I LOVE the prince Harry backdrop). Now to kill three days till Thursday…

Definitely a completely different vibe last night and the setlist wasn’t the only factor. The band seemed tighter. I loved the show despite the drunks around me, can’t wait to hear audio. And I wonder for anyone who thinks his voice is gone, how can you listen to Some Say I’ve Got Devil and think that? That song is gorgeous and he has nailed it every time I’ve seen it, and that’s not easy. The other highlight for me was Love Is On the Way Out which I think I is one of those songs that shines live (and I LOVE the prince Harry backdrop).

Now to kill three days till Thursday…

Well three days off, I’m wondering if the band and even M will be rehearsing, one or two of those days at the venue(?) Thanks for your posts :thumb:

They were really strict and Totalitarian this show, the black shirts, I mean guards. I was in third row and they denied us to go up to the stage, despite the good money we paid. You needed a fascist arm band, I mean, an orange wrist band, to get up front. What upset me also was people had those wrist bands and were SITTING DOWN. If you're not going to use it, give it to others!

Overall, show was 8/10. Good setlist.
Last night show was so much better
That's because the band belongs on the stage and you belong on the floor. Lol

So whose the new drummer ? The tranny of Kristeen Young ? Mr. Boorer and Mr. Walker worn down to the knub at the same time ? And Mr. Whyte ? You've returned out of the blue...or out of the smog of la Cesspool Grande ! All is forgiven and back with Mr. Happy ! Amazing ! Happy days are here again...so far.
Mr Happy ? Fake news

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom