Las Vegas, NV - The Colosseum at Caesars Palace (Sep. 2, 2021) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Irish Blood, English Heart / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Tomorrow / Alma Matters / Half A Person / Knockabout World / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Lady Willpower / Never Had No One Ever / The Lazy Sunbathers / Back On The Chain Gang / Love Is On Its Way Out / Some Say I Got Devil / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Trouble Loves Me / Let Me Kiss You / Shoplifters Of The World Unite // Jack The Ripper

Setlist courtesy of various Facebook live streams, FWD & checked against Setlist.fm

Last edited:
The tie does look dapper.

Imagine if the final Vegas show is all of either IANADOAC or Bonfire played in their entirety. Hopefully he plans on going out with a bang.

the vegas keyring shown earlier was to be on mporium with the rest of the vegas merch,iv checked a few times and no sign of it,i want one as my my key is looking very bare these days.

He looks good! I guess that he hasn't been clothes shopping for a while, as he appears to be recycling an older outfit.
tumblr_n9h9ffNa2B1td5lbeo1_1280.jpg

The band looks good too wearing their own clothes, although the drummer seems a little out of place. Especially Alain has such great style, it would be a crime to have him wear a slogan T-shirt.

Seeing the circumstances, I am happy that they even managed to go through with the concerts! The band hasn't played together in this constellation, so I can imagine that it is not as easy to switch up the set list as it would have been with the pre-pandemic band.

I really like the dynamic between Solomon and Alain!

The setlist does need a refresh.
But if/when he goes back on tour I’ll still traipse along to as many gigs as possible, in case I miss the night he actually does shake things up a bit.

And he looks much better in a suit.

People complain about the setlist and completely disregard the fact that he plays super rare stuff as Never Had No One Ever and previously This Night Has…and the fact that he has reintroduced classics such as Plea, Tomorrow, Trouble, Shoplifters. Sure, half of what he plays really should be permanently retired, but come on, this is a good setlist.

He looks good! I guess that he hasn't been clothes shopping for a while, as he appears to be recycling an older outfit.
tumblr_n9h9ffNa2B1td5lbeo1_1280.jpg

The band looks good too wearing their own clothes, although the drummer seems a little out of place. Especially Alain has such great style, it would be a crime to have him wear a slogan T-shirt.

Seeing the circumstances, I am happy that they even managed to go through with the concerts! The band hasn't played together in this constellation, so I can imagine that it is not as easy to switch up the set list as it would have been with the pre-pandemic band.

I really like the dynamic between Solomon and Alain!
Guys, here you are seeing an elegant renovated Morrissey who sings well and smiles!! The Moz I want looks a lot like this one!!! Look at those eyes!! laughing with that man, I'm excited he looks happy!!!

Guys, here you are seeing an elegant renovated Morrissey who sings well and smiles!! The Moz I want looks a lot like this one!!! Look at those eyes!! laughing with that man, I'm excited he looks happy!!!
ARE THEY IN A BASEMENT TAVERN IN BOSNIA? THAT PLACE LOOKS GROSS.
STEVE IS CUTE, THOUGH.

BETTER USE SOME HAND SANITIZER.

I probably should have added that the picture is from 2012 and was taken when he received the keys to Tel-Aviv. But I think that it's cute that he reuses earlier outfits. I am still a little disappointed that he hasn't worn an Elvis jumpsuit (yet).

If I already told him to be careful with viruses, (with one in particular) and with falls, but Moz is hard headed. I think Moz has something different in his hair, he is less white and has more hair, I see him very well, maybe he is in love... or is it me?mmmm:unsure::unsure:

An excellent set list with a good mixture of hits and rarities.

I can't say that I'm surprised that he isn't performing any unreleased songs. He has released two albums in two years, so it makes sense that he wants to play stuff from those.

And I don't think there can be too many complaints about Morrissey singing How Soon is Now or Everyday is Like Sunday. They are two of his signature songs, and that would be like complaining about Paul McCartney singing Yesterday.

Hi
He does look far better in the gear he’s wearing at this show. The drummer has zero charisma and looks totally disinterested in this clip.
Forget looking at the clip., the drummer is young but an excellent addition. He has been spot on each night.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom