Las Vegas, NV - The Colosseum at Caesars Palace (Sep. 2, 2021) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Irish Blood, English Heart / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Tomorrow / Alma Matters / Half A Person / Knockabout World / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Lady Willpower / Never Had No One Ever / The Lazy Sunbathers / Back On The Chain Gang / Love Is On Its Way Out / Some Say I Got Devil / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Trouble Loves Me / Let Me Kiss You / Shoplifters Of The World Unite // Jack The Ripper

Setlist courtesy of various Facebook live streams, FWD & checked against Setlist.fm

Last edited:
The setlist does need a refresh.
But if/when he goes back on tour I’ll still traipse along to as many gigs as possible, in case I miss the night he actually does shake things up a bit.

And he looks much better in a suit.
That set list shake up only appears if you stay away from as many gigs as possible.

Guys, here you are seeing an elegant renovated Morrissey who sings well and smiles!! The Moz I want looks a lot like this one!!! Look at those eyes!! laughing with that man, I'm excited he looks happy!!!
Yes, the spark is coming back.

:)

PACKED! HUGE CROWD!(y)
TONS OF MORE COLLECTIBLE SWAG(y)
AMAZING PERFORMANCE BY MOZ(y)
TOP FANS IN ATTENDANCE NO MCMUFFIN TROLLS:)
-maybe watching imaginary show from their local Maccies(n)
🇭🇷>:hammer:

Guys, here you are seeing an elegant renovated Morrissey who sings well and smiles!! The Moz I want looks a lot like this one!!! Look at those eyes!! laughing with that man, I'm excited he looks happy!!!
This is a 10-year old picture of Morrissey making nice with a Zionist lunatic.

Oh golly. Space 75 or 80% sold. Well. Is pandemia. Still. However. I'm not happy ! My 3erd cocert in a row. I got my t-shirt my poster. . Songs dont sound like the past concerts ...Broadway was a killer. !! Awesome band then ...Here why you sing I'm t. My arms to P. , Lady will power,alm matters i thought it will be different song list every night. Also some songs new arrangements are lame for jack the ripper , let me kiss you,😐 and I still have 2 more shows to go. golly! Definitely. Sad

Oh golly. Space 75 or 80% sold. Well. Is pandemia. Still. However. I'm not happy ! My 3erd cocert in a row. I got my t-shirt my poster. . Songs dont sound like the past concerts ...Broadway was a killer. !! Awesome band then ...Here why you sing I'm t. My arms to P. , Lady will power,alm matters i thought it will be different song list every night. Also some songs new arrangements are lame for jack the ripper , let me kiss you,

😐 and I still have 2 more shows to go. golly! Definitely. Sad

sell your tickets, move on. Make the most sense.

Oh golly. Space 75 or 80% sold. Well. Is pandemia. Still. However. I'm not happy ! My 3erd cocert in a row. I got my t-shirt my poster. . Songs dont sound like the past concerts ...Broadway was a killer. !! Awesome band then ...Here why you sing I'm t. My arms to P. , Lady will power,alm matters i thought it will be different song list every night. Also some songs new arrangements are lame for jack the ripper , let me kiss you,😐 and I still have 2 more shows to go. golly! Definitely. Sad

two more shows from maccies?:lbf:

:hammer:

sell your tickets, move on. Make the most sense.

It is a bit odd though that over 5 nights the set list changes are minimal. If he's trying to get a deal you would have thought he would play a couple of the new songs. Without wanting to kick of a shit storm about New Order being crap, sucky or anything else, on their 4 night Miami residency last year they played 34 different songs.

It is a bit odd though that over 5 nights the set list changes are minimal. If he's trying to get a deal you would have thought he would play a couple of the new songs. Without wanting to kick of a shit storm about New Order being crap, sucky or anything else, on their 4 night Miami residency last year they played 34 different songs.
I think he should have played the title track "Bonfire Of Teenagers" to grab some headlines.

see these songs, I’m troolee disappointed, troolay troolay trooLAY awahhhhhh

Viva Bonfire 🔥

This is a 10-year old picture of Morrissey making nice with a Zionist lunatic.
The picture is of moz and Ron Huldai. The latter has been a mayor of Tel Aviv for many years. He’s a political leftie and likes moz as seen in photo. Zionist - probably as he’s likely to believe in a Jewish homeland in Israel. Lunatic - not so sure. I haven’t been able to find any signs of this trait in him after a half thorough internet search.
😉

Probably my least favourite setlist so far, as it's starting to turn back into all the old standards. How Soon, Everyday, Irish Blood, Paris - yawn. Also only two songs from the most recent studio, feels slightly like he's given u on it already. Hoping this is just a mid residency dip.

And I don't think there can be too many complaints about Morrissey singing How Soon is Now or Everyday is Like Sunday. They are two of his signature songs, and that would be like complaining about Paul McCartney singing Yesterday.
I disagree, personally - some of this material just seems tired to me. If Paul McCartney announced a show where he was only playing material from the past 10 years, I'd be interested. If it's going to be the same old stuff like 'Yesterday' and a 17 minute long crowd-sing-along version of 'Hey Jude' I'd pay NOT to go.

In fairness the band probably had what....? 5 or 6 weeks to prepare / practice. How many songs do you think 3 new members can learn and perfect in that time?

Isn’t one of the problems that Morrissey forgot some of the words to “Jim Jim Falls” and “What Kind of People…” on the opening night. So perhaps he’s retreated to songs in which he’s fully confident?

It's the whale Sad Glamour gave him.

Has he said anything that can be interpreted as genocidal?
You’re right
He was trying to understand how the “agoraphobic” sadglamour could make it to LV with agoraphobia
The lazy cow.

My favorite show of the three so far. The whole thing is crying out to be released as a live album.

ARE THEY IN A BASEMENT TAVERN IN BOSNIA? THAT PLACE LOOKS GROSS.
STEVE IS CUTE, THOUGH.

BETTER USE SOME HAND SANITIZER.
It’s the in the basement of a Zionist police station in Tel Aviv. They’re laughing over the torture of several Palestinian women and children who’d just been brought in for “questioning”.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom