Las Vegas, NV - The Colosseum at Caesars Palace (Sep. 5, 2021) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / Alma Matters / First Of The Gang To Die / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Knockabout World / Morning Starship / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / Never Had No One Ever / Half A Person / Love Is On Its Way Out / Satan Rejected My Soul / The Lazy Sunbathers / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Lady Willpower / Back On The Chain Gang / Irish Blood, English Heart // Jack The Ripper

Setlist courtesy of Cynthia Medellin's FB broadcast & FWD

• Photos posted by Famous when dead:

Last edited:
Scottish snooker player.
Did Moz wear a Stephen Hendry shirt last night? Is that what Lujissey was saying? I have a mate who’s a real snooker freak, he would love that.

Did Moz wear a Stephen Hendry shirt last night? Is that what Lujissey was saying? I have a mate who’s a real snooker freak, he would love that.

N0 - it wasn't a t-shirt.

Stephen tweeted a picture of himself wearing a Morrissey t-shirt and Sam (probably) posted in on Central.

N0 - it wasn't a t-shirt.

Stephen tweeted a picture of himself wearing a Morrissey t-shirt and Sam (probably) posted in on Central.
Right, I saw that shortly after I asked. Thanks though!

Here's the entire gig live stream.

Regards,
FWD.

2nd Saturday night show the best set list of the 5 shows???????

We'll see which T-shirt you wear with which message !!! If Lujissey said I don't know what he would do!!!! Moz tonight you will kill me
I think the shirt possibly says: "por favor"?
FWD.

Edit: it does say that.

FB_IMG_1630911654552.jpg

Last edited:
How strange !!! Those messages 1st said help and now please, well no one knows more than him!!

FB_IMG_1630910489823.jpg

"We love you"

beurk , Alain, this is very BONO U2 esque. How could you and the band know personally all the persons inside the place. It is a bit as annoying than "god bless you" from Morrissey's mouth, especially for people who are atheist and inside the place, that always leaves a bad taste in the mouth while leaving the building

I'm watching MOZ Vegas 5/9.!! Oh video with photo of Buster Keaton I love Buster

"We love you"

beurk , Alain, this is very BONO U2 esque. How could you and the band know personally all the persons inside the place. It is a bit as annoying than "god bless you" from Morrissey's mouth, especially for people who are atheist and inside the place, that always leaves a bad taste in the mouth while leaving the building
How...how do you get through life on a daily basis?

iv actually met stephen hendry when he was practicing in the snooker club in stirling,good guy,approachable.
good to see all vegas shows were completed and went down really well.

Last edited:
My favorite of the 5 shows. Morrissey was happy and truly enjoying being here. The overall vibe was the best of the 5 nights IMO. He went WAY out on to both sides of the front rows to shake hands and I caught him with a big smile a few times on camera. He loved this. I loved this. So happy I came out of my lockdown bubble for this!!!

Yes, the shirt says please, I do not know what you need but ask .. Moz is very very beautiful with that uh suit, Moz is empowered!!! Next show Moz t-shirt that says Lujissey !! And I have a heart attack!!Infarto POR FAVOR MOZULIS!!

Sorry if this has been asked before but what was the capacity of the venue and how full was it on each night ?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom