Las Vegas, NV - The Colosseum at Caesars Palace (Sep. 5, 2021) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / Alma Matters / First Of The Gang To Die / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Knockabout World / Morning Starship / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / Never Had No One Ever / Half A Person / Love Is On Its Way Out / Satan Rejected My Soul / The Lazy Sunbathers / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Lady Willpower / Back On The Chain Gang / Irish Blood, English Heart // Jack The Ripper

Setlist courtesy of Cynthia Medellin's FB broadcast & FWD

• Photos posted by Famous when dead:

Last edited:
Moz looks very happy and connected with people and at the same time in his universe, he does not look like a poor frozen soul. Moz my great playwright

Sorry if this has been asked before but what was the capacity of the venue and how full was it on each night ?
I'm quite possibly wrong (also, nowhere near Vegas, sadly) but I think we established that with the top section closed off the venue capacity was approx. 3100 and judging by the Ticketmaster seating charts the day before each show, it looked to be 80% full on the slower nights and 95% full on the two Saturday nights.

Happy to be corrected by people who were lucky enough to be there, of course.

It is terrific to notice the band are able to wear their clothing of choice on stage and perform first of the gang correctly again. These changes are welcomed
Lettuce pray many good things are to come from this band in the future

It is terrific to notice the band are able to wear their clothing of choice on stage and perform first of the gang correctly again. These changes are welcomed
Agreed. I was pretty much convinced they'd be forced to wear matching T-shirts with slogans about the 'Plandemic', or 'Screw the Simpsons' etc. Nice to see them given a bit of dignity again. Hopefully this continues beyond Vegas.

That show was impressive was spiritual power and soul Moz leaving all his emotions his show was like an open heart surgery and without anesthesia higher art genes in that Morrissey Dna

Any insight into the mele that caused Moz to go backstage? The one that was stage left?

Seems to have been a positive run on shows...by that I mean, no controversies.

Some more neat changes to the set list and very representative of his entire career.

He was brilliant tonight. Very present. He misses his mum and it made us very sad. Sound was unbelievable. 9/10.

Caught some of the end of lazy sunbathers on the Gram (I assume it's from last night and yes I do follow the hashtag lazysunbathers)

:lbf:

INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCE IN GRAND FINALE
TO HISTORIC MOZ RESIDENCY(y)
SET LIST CORRECT CORRECT ORDER(y)
WILD ECSTATIC SOLD OUT CROWD(y)
GREAT EXCITEMENT AMONGST TOP FANS AND COLLECTORS
OF MOZ SWAG:darts:
ALL TROLLS ELMINATED BACK TO THE UK AND UKRAINE(y)
EVIL LOSES:flamethrow:
GOOD WINS:bow:

:hammer:

I thought a residency was a month long string of shows not 2 shows, then 2 days off then 4 shows. My guesses are that Caesar and his palace wont be asking Steve and the gang back again

Has anyone at all acknowledged why there were no new songs played? I mean, could be a couple of reasons why but I’d like to know. The approach since 2002 has been to preview new material at shows prior to release, but now seems like a completely relevant time and place to do this …

Has anyone at all acknowledged why there were no new songs played? I mean, could be a couple of reasons why but I’d like to know. The approach since 2002 has been to preview new material at shows prior to release, but now seems like a completely relevant time and place to do this …

no one here knows, sorry.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom