Least-Favourite Moz/Smiths Tracks

Vocal melodies are a part of the music. A key part of the music, even.

cheers

But Johnny Marr and Andy Rourke's job is harder still...as they have to get riffs and notes from the top of their heads. I write vocal melodies myself, it's dead easy if you can sing and if your talented...To start with you already have the music there to pen your own vocal melody down, so it's a lot easier than what Marr and Rourke can do :guitar:
Please stop saying cheers as well at the end of every post, it gets very annoying!!!

Really? Don't know what it is with that. I used it for years, no reactions, but suddenly over the past year or so people have started to say that on a couple of the forums I frequent. Doesn't make much sense to me, it is after all just the sort of non-comittal polite greeting you use when, for instance, exiting a shop. It seems a bit abrupt otherwise. But I guess politeness is out of style.

So out with politeness it is. In that case, I might as well take the opportunity to point out that you have recently distinguished yourself with a number of particularly moronic posts, not least of which is the caveman rant against the point in discussing sequencing. So, f*** off. Happy?

Last edited:
Shut up, you f***ing c***...you words will not effect me bitch

No? Still not happy? Who'd have thought it. But at least your eloquence hasn't deteriorated much. Your spelling has, though.

Last edited:
No? Not happy? Who'd have thought it. But at least still eloquent.

...And who gives a flying f***, what do you suggest I do? Do more English classes, you big-headed dick?

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? Don't know what it is with that. I used it for years, no reactions, but suddenly over the past year or so people have started to say that on a couple of the forums I frequent. Doesn't make much sense to me, it is after all just the sort of non-comittal polite greeting you use when, for instance, exiting a shop. It seems a bit abrupt otherwise. But I guess politeness is out of style.

So out with politeness it is. In that case, I might as well take the opportunity to point out that you have recently distinguished yourself with a number of particularly moronic posts, not least of which is the caveman rant against the point in discussing sequencing. So, f*** off. Happy?

You should keep your "cheers", Qvist. :)

Agreed.
"Cheers" is for Life, not just for Christmas :)

Tags
bad taste wrong opinions yawn
Back
Top Bottom