Leeds - First Direct Arena (Mar. 6, 2020) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / I Wish You Lonely / The Boy With The Thorn In His Side / Jim Jim Falls / At Amber / Morning Starship / Lady Willpower / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Once I Saw The River Clean / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Home Is A Question Mark / Love Is On Its Way Out / Back On The Chain Gang / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Some Say I Got Devil / Jack The Ripper / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // Half A Person / Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist courtesy of Anon & Setlist.fm

Last edited:
The mental acrobatics team has arrived. Everyone watch their dazzling display of cartwheels and somersaults as their prejudiced minds attempt to deny Morrissey's status as a gay icon.

Morrissey played a show in Leeds. I'm glad he's enjoying himself, but I'd hardly call it an 'important, legendary triumph.' But you people love to move the goalposts around, so I'm sure you can rack this one up as a victory for...um, British identity or something?

Dude.......just go listen to some Diana Ross or something. You're out of your safe space.

Morrissey likes hot young guys. I'm not talking about children.

Well, SAY hot young guy. A young boy IS a child. You'd sound less disgusting if you said twink, ffs. At least we know they're over 18 but LOOK younger. ?

He's never been a gay icon.......the music's too good. Gays don't like good music, they like shit music.
Amidst all the other braindead, bigoted Christian rhetoric that the usual suspects will throw around in this thread, this must be the dumbest f***ing thing I'll read today. Too funny, my man.

Nothing signed
Tour shirt with promo pic on front and dates on the back
There were 2 signed items in total, one was a signed vinyl copy of lou reed’s revolver (signed in gold) at £100. I don’t know what the other signed item was, as they said it had already been sold.
Personally, i would rather have a signed Morrissey album than another artists...

Confirmed.

Terrible ticket sales.
Average set list.
Most of his Solo Morons: Nerwank, Pippiwetcunt, Hofwank didn't bother attending.

That Twin song sounded good

Well, SAY hot young guy. A young boy IS a child. You'd sound less disgusting if you said twink, ffs. At least we know they're over 18 but LOOK younger. ?

If society can look down on old guys with young girls, shouldn't we be applying that disgust at gays too? Why do the likes of Stephen Fry get a pass?

Well, yes. I actually would know, as I'm not one of these delusional new right-wing fans who want to deny Morrissey's sexuality to better fit their fantasy of who he is. Morrissey is a gay icon, always has been.
Morrissey appeals to gay and straight people and has described himself as humasexual. You have described him as a paedophile which is not only slander but very telling about where your own interests lie. You're a sorry excuse for a man, gay or straight.

If society can look down on old guys with young girls, shouldn't we be applying that disgust at gays too? Why do the likes of Stephen Fry get a pass?

I love older guys!

Treat you like a Princess & let you away with murder.

But I'll probably disapprove eventually.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom