Legendary MMA fighter Jose Aldo loves The Moz

Haven't posted on the forum in years.

Longtime watcher of mma, particularly the UFC, but never expected Morrissey and mixed martial arts to cross over.
Was shocked just now to see former Brazilian champion and combat sports legend José Aldo listening to Morrissey as he gets ready for his fight this weekend in Houston, TX. He even says he was "born in the wrong era," obviously wishing he grew up with our kid. Fantastic.

Also posted by Ugly Devil:

Former featherweight champion Jose Aldo listening to Morrissey and The Smiths during his weight cut. Starts at 3:40. Makes a comment about how he wasn't born when "This Charming Man" was released.
Morrissey - Suedehead
The Smiths - This Charming Man
The Smiths - Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now

Last edited by a moderator:
Another endorsement by a Black culture ambassador! This time a sportsman, not a rapper.

Fascinating. The damage limitation attempts of The Corporate Morrissey Brand by Big Music management functionaries will be delighted. Mark Mercuriades buying The Catalogue is Morrissey's likely luxury pension plan payday, not the reunion tour of The Quifferby Smiths.

Many thanks to Ugly Devil for surfacing additional CV on text for this item. *smirks*

"Someone's out to get me..." Morrissey

Too right, Steven, ya draft puff.
Your arse'n'all is fcUKin mine, pal...

#BCFC-z till I die...

BB

( Facebook nonentity )

aka

A-A-A

aka

View attachment 75151
Who is this MARK Mecuriadis you speak of?

Do you mean Merck? I don't think he capitalizes his forename.

Ah, I see! You are referencing a typographic error from my secretary, Sharon? I dictate these missives from the hot tub or the chaise longue. I rarely check her transcriptions because only low information non-entities like you read or respond to them in general. However, I am about to dismiss Sharon so there may be an opportunity for you to take her place. Please submit your resume for consideration.

Morrissey is salivating at the prospect of tonguingMerck's arse. He used to be Steven's manager but Diva Dorrissey had some kind of hissy fit bitch meltdown. I can't remember the details and I doubt Merck recalls the DRAMA these days either: Morrissey's career car crashes are an amusing detour from the real issues facing the music business. File under unscripted comedic interludes.

I trust this reply is helpful to you,.

BB

Meet Merck Mercuriadis, the man who has spent $1bn on old hits​

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-54423918

Do you mean Merck? I don't think he capitalizes his forename.

Ah, I see! You are referencing a typographic error from my secretary, Sharon? I dictate these missives from the hot tub or the chaise longue. I rarely check her transcriptions because only low information non-entities like you read or respond to them in general. However, I am about to dismiss Sharon so there may be an opportunity for you to take her place. Please submit your resume for consideration.

Morrissey is salivating at the prospect of tonguingMerck's arse. He used to be Steven's manager but Diva Dorrissey had some kind of hissy fit bitch meltdown. I can't remember the details and I doubt Merck recalls the DRAMA these days either: Morrissey's career car crashes are an amusing detour from the real issues facing the music business. File under unscripted comedic interludes.

I trust this reply is helpful to you,.

BB

Meet Merck Mercuriadis, the man who has spent $1bn on old hits​

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-54423918
Due to Sharon’s length of service surely some kind of warning is far more fitting than outright dismissal? It’s a thankless task but overall she does it well. Keep her on I say.
And thanks for the link but I already it years ago. Any new info would be appreciated though.

Do you mean N
Due to Sharon’s length of service surely some kind of warning is far more fitting than outright dismissal? It’s a thankless task but overall she does it well. Keep her on I say.
And thanks for the link but I already it years ago. Any new info would be appreciated though.
A warning is not sufficient. Other sanctions are now appropriate for my errant Secretary...she only seems to respond to stern disciplinary measures...it's very tiring having to continually subject her to performance reviews but that's what being The Boss entails, I'm afraid.

Gooday to you 'bhops'.

Jose “This Charming Man” Aldo won handily.

Although given he owns a burger franchise back in Brazil he is unlikely to be on Moz’s Christmas card list anytime soon.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom