Lego "World Peace..." cover

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
Seems to be the thing to do these days.

FJSeAfh.jpg

Originally from here...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...14093108780.1073741840.767355019961354&type=1

P.

That clonestamped bush is SO distracting...

Who am I? Bob the Builder? (The cornet is intended for Paula. She's already a Chocolate so anything beyond vanilla might look like overkill.)

Excuse me. I must attend to a dead stoat. :(

I know it's for Paula. I bet she ain't gonna like it though. Nope. Vanilla? No way. If you stick little bits of cherries she MIGHT eat it, but plain old vanilla, forget it.(shakes head/ mutters to self).

-A dead what? Like, for real? Or is it just another of your colourful northern expressions? :)

I know it's for Paula. I bet she ain't gonna like it though. Nope. Vanilla? No way. If you stick little bits of cherries she MIGHT eat it, but plain old vanilla, forget it.(shakes head/ mutters to self).

-A dead what? Like, for real? Or is it just another of your colourful northern expressions? :)

Yes, for real. R.I.P. Stoaty. Or Sturteh as we say Oop North.

WPINOYB Cherry variant.jpg

Okay, just for you, here's a cherry ice cream variant. Bagsy not being on post-cherry poo-shovel duty though. :squiffy:

Attachments

• P1080830 stoat.jpg
    P1080830 stoat.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 6
Yes, for real. R.I.P. Stoaty. Or Sturteh as we say Oop North.

View attachment 32297

Okay, just for you, here's a cherry ice cream variant. Bagsy not being on post-cherry poo-shovel duty though. :squiffy:

Oh dear. Poor Sturteh. It's not a very good month for animals. Still at least I'm sure it appreciated that light-blue comforter (rug) in its last days. It's the little things. :(

Thanks for the Morello cherries, makes a world of difference to us! :D
Don't worry about the poo, we'll ask Bansky or another animal-lover. Plus I'm pretty sure the area photographed is already Paula's poo-garden anyway. We'll just leave it there for silly tourists to step in. :)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom