Lil Yachty wears Morrissey shirt in his new music video "Pardon Me"

Tim writes:

rapper Lil Yachty wears a Morrissey shirt with vertical text. Image in video is pixelated. also posted on Instagram:

full

full

UPDATE Aug. 15:

MORRISSEY'S SYNDICATE IS STILL READY TO SQUARE OFF TO THE TIZZY-WIZZY PEARL-CLUTCHERS

Related item:

Last edited:
In cancel culture everyone can get cancelled for something - because no matter what your identity is, there is always another identity worse off & another topic that's hotter.

Kevin Hart - cancelled

Black gay editor - cancelled

Black transgender model - cancelled

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew you would comment on this.

Morrissey has not agreed with you.

Your racist analysis is wrong.

Nick has got it exactly right.

This is about people twisting morality to get attention.
I've merely stated a couple of truths here. But you are a Labour party member so your reply is predictable.

As clever ex-Labourite Ben Cobley said today on Twitter: "The Labour Party is now organised around the politics of identity favouritism."

Cave is talking about people like you - and your party which supports these things.

After all, remember this:

clowns.jpg

Labour clowns kneeling in submission to the identity politics of black supremacists who despise whites, Jews and want no police so they can continue to commit the most violent crime.

I've merely stated a couple of truths here. But you are a Labour party member so your reply is predictable.

As clever ex-Labourite Ben Cobley said today on Twitter: "The Labour Party is now organised around the politics of identity favouritism."

Cave is talking about people like you - and your party which supports these things.

After all, remember this:

View attachment 58375
labour clowns kneeling in submission to black supremacists who despise Jews and want no police.

You're obviously not clever enough to understand Ben.

You believe in identity politics - you organize around white skin & hate Jewish people & black people.

You're so politically odious you can't get anywhere near being elected.

You're obviously not clever enough to understand Ben.

You believe in identity politics - you organize around white skin & hate Jewish people & black people.

You're so politically odious you can't get anywhere near being elected.
Ben Cobley left Labour in disgust at their full adoption of identity politics.

He wrote a book about the toxicity of identity politics and how mostly white, woke, middle-class Labour Party supporters have taken it up as their new authoritarian religion and are themselves (like you) racist and classist against groups they consider "out-groups" such as the white working class. He reveals their full prejudiced agenda.

I don't believe you have even read a single page of his book. If you had you would understand this.

I am defensive of my country, culture and race being systematically undermined by this left-wing identity cult who support wokeness and black supremacy simply because it means yet another attack on whiteness and western civilisation.

Anti-whiteness is the most blatant "racism" of them all. To deny anti-whiteness as racism is to employ double standards.

"Political odiousness" is exemplified in the picture I posted of two of your Labour Party idols kneeling in submission to anti-white, anti-Semitic, criminally minded racists. These people are Blairtite clowns.

Last edited:
Ben Cobley left Labour in disgust at their full adoption of identity politics.

He wrote a book about the toxicity of identity politics and how mostly white, woke, middle-class Labour Party supporters have taken it up as their new authoritarian religion.

I don't believe you have even read a single page of his book. if you had you would understand this.

I am defensive of my country, culture and race being systematically undermined by this left-wing identity cult who support black supremacy simply because it means yet another attack on whiteness and western civilisation.

He left because he felt our bureaucracy was promising equality & diversity but not actually delivering it.

He wants equality & diversity.

You haven't understood AT ALL.

He's not a white nationalist & has absolutely nothing to do with neo-Nazi garbage about 'your race'.

He left because he felt our bureaucracy was promising equality & diversity but not actually delivering it.

He's not a white nationalist & has absolutely nothing to do with neo-Nazi garbage about 'your race'.
Cobley reveals in his book how people like you (and the Labour Party) are classist and racist in that you separate society into "in groups" and "out groups".

Blacks are at the top of the "in groups" list; Whites are at the top of the "out group" list.

Blacks must be praised, promoted and awarded jobs and positions on their colour not ability. Working class whites must be relegated to second class citizens and treated as such. If they dare complain about their lowly position in society they must be branded "racists", "white supremacists" and "neo Nazis" (just like you have done to me - so well done, your Labour puppetmasters will be pleased).

People who want "Equality" are now called racists because the woke-identity agenda has way surpassed aims for "equality" into pure classist and racist prejudice and discrimination - which shows in their anti-white, anti-working class "in/out group" preferencing.

When one's race in specifically under attack of course one is going to talk about their race and be defensive of it (like I and many other working class people are now). But Labour and the "identity industry" (The Tribe) have instructed their disciples to vocally besmirch anyone who speaks out about this real concern as a racial supremacist. And it's a tactic that you follow religiously - like a broken record.

Last edited:
Morrissey's never been afraid to co-opt a bit of criminal chic when it's suited him so as usual Carver, you are talking complete racist horsebrass.
Yes. How has Morrissey’s history of interest in police killers, shoplifters, sexual ‘deviants’, extortionists and hooligans passed people by? It was always part of the appeal—that he cruised where others refused—surely?

Cobley reveals in his book how people like you (and the Labour Party) are classist and racist in that you separate society into "in groups" and "out groups".

Blacks are at the top of the "in groups" list; Whites are at the top of the "out group" list.

Blacks must be praised, promoted and awarded jobs and positions on their colour not ability. Working class whites must be relegated to second class citizens and treated as such. If they dare complain about their lowly position in society they must be branded "racists", "white supremacists" and "neo Nazis" (just like you have done to me - so well done, your Labour puppetmasters will be pleased).

People who want "Equality" are now called racists because the woke-identity agenda has way surpassed aims for "equality" into pure classist and racist prejudice and discrimination - which shows in their anti-white, anti-working class "in/out group" preferencing.

You really didn't understand it.

He's against a system of fixed identity groups

It's women who are the top in-group, not black people.

He missed out all the ways that people game the system by claiming identities they don't have - but that was to avoid more aggro.

You believe identities are fixed.

You actually are racist.

You ARE what the book is against.

He wants diversity to function properly.

Last edited by a moderator:
You really didn't understand it.

He's against a system of fixed identity groups

It's women who are the top in-group, not black people.

He missed out all the ways that people game the system by claiming identities they don't have - but that was to avoid more aggro.

You believe identities are fixed.

You actually are racist.

You're ARE what the book is against.

He wants diversity to function properly.
Just read the book and stop making excuses. It's anti-identity politics. It is about how the Labour Party has been ruined by its adoption of identity politics. It is about how anybody who dissents from this agenda must be "othered" i'e White working class people who complain about being treated as second class citizens must be quickly branded as "racist" which will hopefully shut them up.

This is exactly how religious cults operate.

I do work for an outfit that has (In the last few weeks) stated that it has an ambition to alter the racial make-up of its employees: It has said it wants many more BAME workers as a percentage of employees.

But it has no immediate plans to expand the contracted work force, anywhere. Nevertheless, it seems uncomfortable with saying it will be favouring BAME job applicants over other candidates.

These are points of fact, that might raise legitimate questions. And if people conclude that, going forward, white applicants will actually face a level of discrimination... I’d have to agree they are merely stating the blindingly obvious.

Just read the book and stop making excuses. It's anti-identity politics. It is about how the Labour party has been ruined by its adoption of identity politics. It is about how anybody who dissents from this agenda must be "othered".

This is exactly how religious cults operate.

I know him in real life ffs.

You didn't understand the book.

Diversity & identity politics don't have to go together. There are other ways of organizing a pluralistic society.

Your white nationalism is identity politics.

He's against it.

When one's race in specifically under attack of course one is going to talk about their race and be defensive of it (like I and many other working class people are now). But Labour and the "identity industry" (The Tribe) have instructed their disciples to vocally besmirch anyone who speaks out about this real concern as a racial supremacist. And it's a tactic that you follow religiously - like a broken record.
You are the most boring human being that has ever lived.

I do work for an outfit that has (In the last few weeks) stated that it has an ambition to alter the racial make-up of its employees: It has said it wants many more BAME workers as a percentage of employees.

But it has no immediate plans to expand the contracted work force, anywhere. Nevertheless, it seems uncomfortable with saying it will be favouring BAME job applicants over other candidates.

These are points of fact, that might raise legitimate questions. And if people conclude that, going forward, white applicants will actually face a level of discrimination... I’d have to agree they are merely stating the blindingly obvious.

Everyone is doing the quota system - it's purely because it's easy to admin.

They want to prove they're not discriminating - if they have X amount of X employees that means they can't be prejudiced against them. Tick boxes, send off the paperwork.

I know him in real life ffs.

You didn't understand the book.

Diversity & identity politics don't have to go together. There are other ways of organizing a pluralistic society.

Your white nationalism is identity politics.

He's against it.
Whoever said his book was about white nationalism? - not me, it's about identity politics. The kind that you and the Labour Party espouse.

Now that people are being slotted into "categories" it is only natural that working class white people (who are the "losers" of identity politics in that they are the group under most attack) will now have become aware of their "whiteness" and the fact they belong to the "European race".

If you attack people purely for belonging to a certain race (i.e white) don't be surprised when they become racially aware and get robustly defensive.

The ultimate aim of the Diversity Agenda is to push all other races to the top while relegating Whites to the very bottom of society.

As Ben Cobley states in his book, to a white person there is only one way around this. To not be relegated to the bottom of society as a despised member of the "out group" you can opt to become a cheerleader of identity politics - one of those who helps the other races and groups to the top while denying and negating your own group/race.

Whether you know him or not is immaterial. Read the book and read about yourself. And finally, take heed.

You are the most boring human being that has ever lived.
In our previous conversations I literally slayed you to death - which is why you never confront me head on anymore, only tentatively poking your head out occasionally to mutter something like "you're boring".

Get some balls motherf***er.

Now here's a picture for you to enjoy. Two things you despise and I love: God and Trump.

god and trump.jpg

A beautiful picture.

Last edited:
Whoever said his book was about white nationalism? - not me, it's about identity politics. The kind that you and the Labour Party espouse.

Now that people are being slotted into "categories" it is only natural that working class white people (who are the "losers" of identity politics in that they are the group under most attack) will now have become aware of their "whiteness" and the fact they belong to the "European race".

If you attack people purely for belonging to a certain race (i.e white) don't be surprised when they become racially aware and get robustly defensive.

The ultimate aim of the Diversity Agenda is to push all other races to the top while relegating Whites to the very bottom of society.

As Ben Cobley states in his book, to a white person there is only one way around this. To not be relegated to the bottom of society as a despised member of the "out group" you can opt to become a cheerleader of identity politics - one of those who helps the other races and groups to the top while denying and negating your own group/race.

Whether you know him or not is immaterial. Read the book and read about yourself. And finally, take heed.

The book is against all forms of identity politics - including yours.

And it's arguing for another way of creating real equality & diversity.

You take heed - your racist white nationalism isn't popular & distorting the words of a singer & a writer won't make it more popular.

In our previous conversations I literally slayed you to death - which is why you never confront me head on anymore, only tentatively poking your head out occasionally to mutter something like "you're boring".

Get some balls motherf***er.

Now here's a picture for you to enjoy. Two things you despise and I love: God and Trump.

View attachment 58376

A beautiful picture.

Learn to read & understand political concepts.

& Moz hates Trump & isn't a Protestant, so you should probably move on.

The book is against all forms of identity politics - including yours.

And it's arguing for another way of creating real equality & diversity.

You take heed - your racist white nationalism isn't popular & distorting the words of a singer & a writer won't make it more popular.
I don't use identity politics to police anybody - I believe in free speech, thought and opinion.

I will never sit idly by as a religious cult attempts to undermine, demoralise and ultimately obliterate my class and race and take over my native land.

For that you can call me all the names you want - for a full diverse list, you'll find an array of them in the pages of Cobley's book. The endgame of "diversity" is no more whites. When you see a photo of a London school where all the whites have been replaced by the favoured "in groups" of Identity Politics, this is the desired outcome for the whole nation.

A London school in a BBC report today 13.08.20 ("Full Diversity" achieved):

london school 2020.jpg

London - tick. The rest of the country - still work to be done. So go forth, dear wokesters, with your "identity and anti-racist agenda" and conquer.

Wherever you see whites Diversity has not yet been "achieved".

Last edited:
Learn to read & understand political concepts.

& Moz hates Trump & isn't a Protestant, so you should probably move on.
America is a Protestant country and I can't think of a more suitable president for the USA. He's big, brash and straight from central casting.

Moz slagged off Trump a long time ago - not so much recently. He also used to slag the Royal Family. But never in recent times. Perhaps he noticed that all the structures of the country he once knew and loved are already being pulled down one by one by his enemies, so why help the demolition crew.

Last edited:
America is a Protestant country and I can't think of a more suitable president for the USA. He's big, brash and straight from central casting.

Moz slagged off Trump a long time ago - not so much recently. He also used to slag the Royal Family. But never in recent times. Perhaps he noticed that all the structures of the country he once knew and loved are already being pulled down one by one by his enemies, so why help the demolition crew.

He has slagged off the Royals on Central within the past few weeks. He's still against them. And Trump.

And Moz is a Catholic. Catholics add to the diversity of America & the UK.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom