Live Shot - Morrissey Central

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
(Originally posted in the thread Johnny Marr tweets response to Smiths reunion rumours)

Ok - one last thing - do you think this post of a montage pic of him in his Smiths days with Elvis & his band is his mini-burn back at Marr?

Live Shot - Morrissey Central
November 9, 2019

full

Last edited by a moderator:
You do think Britain/England has a strong National identity, you just hate them for it.

You're reinforcing the tropes as much as someone who loves them.
RUBBISH. I have no fear or loathing. My statement was 100% historically accurate.

I’ll ask the question again -

What - in the history of their existence - have the English offered to world? ...aside from misery.

Please name one thing.

Jealous!! I did mine on post-war industrial decline.

I did mine on racist, self-serving internet trolls. Obviously, Hofmann was mentioned, page 826

" ... the troll, pretending to be a fan, floods thread after thread with hateful comments about gays and immigrants. There is an overwhelming sense however that he hates himself more.". It continues ...

I did "Cultural Studies"........you could do any old shit on that course. Only did it because I couldn't be arsed doing any proper academic work........I'd already re-cycled a college essay on "British 60's working class cinema" at the end of the first yr because I wanted to spend Christmas at home getting pissed with my mates.

No f***ing change then you lazy, thick dullard.

I did "Cultural Studies"........you could do any old shit on that course. Only did it because I couldn't be arsed doing any proper academic work........I'd already re-cycled a college essay on "British 60's working class cinema" at the end of the first yr because I wanted to spend Christmas at home getting pissed with my mates.
...which is why you’re on this forum, talking like a f***ing over-watered drop-out with a grudge and half-baked opinions. ;)

I need to clarify. When I said “British”, I should have said “English”. Major oversight.

Sincere apologies to my Irish and Scottish relatives ...and my Welsh friends.

I wanted to do that, but my parents were on to me. I did Politics & English Lit at Glasgow. They didn't approve of fun at the time, though I'm told they're just desperate for money now, so I could probably try Morrissey & the derancination of the white working-class. He has always cited his first home & school being demolished for new flats as a major trauma in his childhood. I have grounds!

RUBBISH. I have no fear or loathing. My statement was 100% historically accurate.

I’ll ask the question again -

What - in the history of their existence - have the English offered to world? ...aside from misery.

Please name one thing.

I don't care if their National identity is good or bad, I'm just pointing out you know they have one.

I wanted to do that, but my parents were on to me. I did Politics & English Lit at Glasgow. They didn't approve of fun at the time, though I'm told they're just desperate for money now, so I could probably try Morrissey & the derancination of the white working-class. He has always cited his first home & school being demolished for new flats as a major trauma in his childhood. I have grounds!

You made the right choice. You did something "proper".

Which...in many cases...is ridiculous.

I agree. Unless it's a credible death threat, no one should be jailed for word crimes. Even although having to wade through a million tweets all saying Beaker or c**t is not the highlight of my life.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom