Live Shot - Morrissey Central

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
(Originally posted in the thread Johnny Marr tweets response to Smiths reunion rumours)

Ok - one last thing - do you think this post of a montage pic of him in his Smiths days with Elvis & his band is his mini-burn back at Marr?

Live Shot - Morrissey Central
November 9, 2019

full

Last edited by a moderator:
‘THIS f***ing twat’ was also a phrase coined by me sometime ago. Indeed, I shouted it so loud whilst reading a post from you a little while ago that you probably heard me—despite you being buried in The Guardian.

You f***ing twat.
Ahhhh... The musings of a hybrid slug. One created through the in fortunate synchronicity dispelled when a fart and a belch coincide - as jizz flows - to fertilize an egg in deeply scabbed womb.

I said something very similar to the latter in about 1984. When it was original AND funny.
You were 10 years old and still on the teet in 1984, l’il shooter.

The year and your age are the only things that’ve changed.

Only homos care about another man's weight. You flamers just gotta keep stalking me huh. I'm guessing one of these others is your butt buddy and you're offended
“The true ugliness of the closet is its subtlety. It eats away at your soul bit by bit and you don't even realize it. If you never deal with it or come to terms with it, then ultimately the closet will destroy you.”
- Gar McVey-Russell

“The true ugliness of the closet is its subtlety. It eats away at your soul bit by bit and you don't even realize it. If you never deal with it or come to terms with it, then ultimately the closet will destroy you.”
- Gar McVey-Russell
SUPERFICIE DE ODIO ES TU NOMBRE!!!!!Y ANONIMO HACETE LLAMAR ENVIDIA,HAGANSE VER ESTAN MUY AFECTADOS,BUSQUEN AYUDA CLARAMENTE EL ODIO LOS TAPOOO,MOZ ES UN GENIO ,MORRISSEY NO LE HAGAS CASO A ESTOS NABOS,CANALIZAN SUS FRUSTRACIONES EN ESTE SITIO PULULAN TODO EL TIEMPO.. YSE CREEN ORIGINALES ,PERO REPITEN LAS MISMAS PAVADAS INSISTENTEMENTE!!! SON POBRES ALMAS CONGELADASSS AGUANTE MOZZZZ!!!!!!!!

Mick Jagger might disagree.
A lifelong diet of heroin and barbiturates is an extreme way to stay thin and not recommended.unless the crypt-keeper look is what you are aiming for. Ask Iggy Pop.
Morrissey looks far better than either of them ever did at 60 and than any of his contemporaries.

It's not over. Political opinion is just that, an opinion, and a waste of energy in my book.
Morrissey is still a poet, but there is no poetry in political opinion. I'm looking forward to the new album because that's where his truth lies.
"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honourable,but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."
G.B.Shaw

- Gar McVey-Russell
And there was me thinking that being a twat could limit an individual’s ability to use internet search engines. Keep it up, you make my day.

A lifelong diet of heroin and barbiturates is an extreme way to stay thin and not recommended.unless the crypt-keeper look is what you are aiming for. Ask Iggy Pop.
Morrissey looks far better than either of them ever did at 60 and than any of his contemporaries.
He looks terrible! Btw, Mick Jagger hasn't taken drugs in over 40 years. Next excuse. The key is don't stuff your fat face with carbohydrates all day while sitting on your lazy ass, looking for new ways to be a dick. Morrissey could have remained a living legend, instead he has thrown it all away.

He looks terrible! Btw, Mick Jagger hasn't taken drugs in over 40 years. Next excuse. The key is don't stuff your fat face with carbohydrates all day while sitting on your lazy ass, looking for new ways to be a dick. Morrissey could have remained a living legend, instead he has thrown it all away.
I’ve been hearing and reading cobblers like this for 27 years.

and Johnny Marr

Well, as you know Johnny is very unwell,Though through jealousy of Morrissey’s ongoing success, Johnny found the energy to tweet his low jibe from his hospice bed. Johnny has become very frail, not a sign of health.

Before you reply, remember, you started it in this thread, and as you should know by now,

it takes two to tango .......

:p

Well, as you know Johnny is very unwell,Though through jealousy of Morrissey’s ongoing success, Johnny found the energy to tweet his low jibe from his hospice bed. Johnny has become very frail, not a sign of health.

Before you reply, remember, you started it in this thread, and as you should know by now, it takes two to tango .......

This is seriously deranged and illiterate to boot. For f*** sake seek help!

Before you reply, remember, you started it in this thread, and as you should know by now,

it takes two to tango .......

:p

If you want to continue making yourself look pathetically stupid by making out that Johnny is ill, feel free.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom