Live Shot - Morrissey Central

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
(Originally posted in the thread Johnny Marr tweets response to Smiths reunion rumours)

Ok - one last thing - do you think this post of a montage pic of him in his Smiths days with Elvis & his band is his mini-burn back at Marr?

Live Shot - Morrissey Central
November 9, 2019

full

Last edited by a moderator:
What in God's name are we supposed to take from this?

Johnny's guitar playing was on a par with Elvis' (ie not that great)?
Morrissey is more famous than Elvis, hence him being relegated to Morrissey's backing band?
The Smiths were stuck in a 50s time-warp?

Seriously, Sam, if you're going to do 'meaningful' PhotoShits, please at least sort out what they mean beforehand.

Nah, I’m the same weight as I was in my 20’s., as I run 20k every single week.

You also have the same IQ now that you had as a toddler!

What in God's name are we supposed to take from this?

Johnny's guitar playing was on a par with Elvis' (ie not that great)?
Morrissey is more famous than Elvis, hence him being relegated to Morrissey's backing band?
The Smiths were stuck in a 50s time-warp?

Seriously, Sam, if you're going to do 'meaningful' PhotoShits, please at least sort out what they mean beforehand.
I think it's his fantasy of a band. like "if only this is what the smiths had been, rather than those ingrates I was stuck with"

Looking at the photo, it looks like Morrissey has stood on something lying on the stage and Elvis is jumping back to avoid Morrissey's foot flicking him with it. Maybe bullshit, which would be apt.

This is what it's come to ... Morrissey thinks he's 'bigger' or 'better' than Elvis. It's just exceptionally crass.

Someone, maybe Morrissey, should ban SER from photoshop. The 'montages' have all been dire.

All this one suggests to me is conflated ego and that Morrissey who was once vital is vital no more. Well done, SER. Have you completed the Morrissey on the toilet bowl version?

If this was intended as riposte to J Marr it failed spectacularly.

We often hear from the Moz-bots that Morrissey doesn't care what people think of him. Oh, contrer. Methinks the lady protests too much.

was this photo took in a field,why is their dirt at Ms feet.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom