Live Webcast of Coachella

Hey! Nice to hear from you. :)

I'm using Firefox but read below :tears:

Now that you mention it, yes it's flicking off and on now. My guess is too many ppl are trying to access this at the same time. Luckily, no one likes Morrissey anyway. ;)

oh..nice to hear that..i thought that nobody missed me:p..yes i'm back after all these time..i had soo much stress but now it's getting better..:)

haha..well, and if THIS will be the last opportunity..i will hold on..:D

WELL now i can't seem to get it to work again. :(

... but did anyone else notice the keyboardist for The Hold Steady?? he looked like Mario & Luigi. :lbf:

EDIT: oh wait... it may be working now...??!?!

Last edited:
Bands like The Hold Steady remind me why I turned down Coachella tickets.

it doesn't work..it doesn't work..it doesn't work..well..i'm over it..
it's time to go to bed the after hard trying to keep up 05:11 in the morning..:squiffy:

we hate it when our friends .... :p

^^^^
OMG!!! That guy is strange looking. So not cool.

The site still isn't working. I get the hit ok to agree then just a blank screen no hit ok to download anything. :swear::head-smack::censored::gun::angry:

Wario!!!!!!! Hahahaha....

I'm on a Mac too, Firefox... And it goes on and off, but right now... It's holding steady! hahahahahaha... :D

I'm hoping they broadcast Morrissey, because they were with Franz Ferdinand and swtiched to The Hold Steady... The things I have to stand to see Morrissey live, me being in Chile while cooking! :D

Wait, is this really live?
I live about 2 hrs from the venue, and there's waaay more daylight at the festival than I see outside my window. Also, it says The Hold Steady were on 5:00 ish. They're 3 hours behind schedule? Or are they showing entire band sets?
Finally got it working, and now more confusion than ever! :(

I live about 2 hrs from the venue, and there's waaay more daylight at the festival than I see outside my window. Also, it says The Hold Steady were on 5:00 ish. They're 3 hours behind schedule? Or are they showing entire band sets?

Thats true. Cuz I'm in Moreno Valley and it's dark as f*** already.

And it's staring to flicker again. :guitar:

the sets aren't live.. there is a slight delay from the actual times. (morrissey's set starts at 8:30 but they won't show it till 9)

it's not exactly live... i believe they were having more troubles streaming it when it WAS live... but now they're showing more bands and apparently the entire set of each?

i'm cool with it, as long as they show Morrissey without technical difficulties... oi!!

Back
Top Bottom