Live Webcast of Coachella

Wow...What was that? It was almost awkward to look at..:confused:
I thought this too... but then hey, there's no such thing as a BAD Moz show... but he certainly didn't look like he was enjoying..

I thought that he sounded a little hoarse. I hope he will still be in Oakland tomorrow night. Whatever they are showing right now, I can hear Morrissey singing on stage in the background. This part must have been pre-recorded.

That was great! Better than being there and not being able to see a thing! Felt bad that Mozzer was having sound issues!:(

Love Him!! oh, I thought he looked and sounded great. This was my only chance to see him this time around. Tomorrow is my birthday and my boss wouldn't let me take time off to fly to Oakland to see the show. This was a nice little consolation, though. I sure hope he comes back to LA or San Diego soon!!

I thought this too... but then hey, there's no such thing as a BAD Moz show... but he certainly didn't look like he was enjoying..

I hope this experience makes him stop doing lame festivals. He shines when it's his own show in intimate venues where he can physically connect to his audience. He seemed so sad about how far away the audience were and the impossibility of getting onstage for a pashernate hug.

I was miraculously able to watch the whole thing.
Loved it.
I hope one of those photographers got a photo of the tattoo stickers.
He looked and sounded amazing - even with sound issues.

What a stark contrast between his stage presence -- and everyone who preceded him. And he makes it look effortless.

:bow:

image43j.jpg

:squiffy:

Not Morrissey's best night; I find it painful to see him struggle like that. :(

Conor Oberst was simply dreadful.

I hope this experience makes him stop doing lame festivals. He shines when it's his own show in intimate venues where he can physically connect to his audience. He seemed so sad about how far away the audience were and the impossibility of getting onstage for a pashernate hug.

Amen.

I always find myself directly behind this guy at every LA show. Good thing he's short. :D

hahaha. i wonder how long he'd been there...? seeing Moz at Coachella just doesn't seem worth it to me (waiting hours to get front row, i mean). talk about a hardcore fan! i hope he enjoyed it. :) definitely deserves it after such a long day... oi!

image30k.jpg

image54m.jpg

image57q.jpg

image63d.jpg

just letting you know i recorded it about to have a look at it in a second. the screen kept going blank for a second a good bit duringthe show so it probably wont be the best recording

Hey Dave!

That mp3's great! Do you have the rest of the set, as well?

Thanks so much!

I was on the phone at the start and missed some. I have about 7 songs. Some are choppy. I will post more. Between us we should have it all. :)

how can anybody possibly.../Paris

excuse the chop. I think there's only one.

the loop

let me kiss you

Sorry doesn't help/ Ask

sorry cuts out about 4 times in the middle briefly, but maybe someone got a better recording. Ask is fine.

how soon is now

Last edited by a moderator:
just letting you know i recorded it about to have a look at it in a second. the screen kept going blank for a second a good bit duringthe show so it probably wont be the best recording

Great!!! :) Looking forward to seeing it, whatever the condition, if u can post it! Thanks!!! :D:D

Back
Top Bottom