Liverpool to Manchester Arena - How long will it take 2 get there?

MIDNITE

Last edited:
Re: liverpool to manchester arena ! How long will it take 2 get there????

Hi on the 28th of july we arrive in liverpool at approximatly 6pm , just wondering how far it is in miles from liverpool 2 manchester and how long it will take to get to there?

Wud it be quicker to go via train? or faster 2 just get a taxi and how much approximatly wud a taxi cost?

From liverpool we NEED 2 get 2 manchester arena by about 7pm will we EASILY get there within about an hour? as we want 2 get into the morrissey concert in plenty of time as we dont want to miss out on kristeen young! , were actally looking forward 2 seeing her live in concert just as much as morrissey!

Cant wait 2 see kristeen young in concert again, she was just absoultly fantastic the last time !
And of course the one and only - morrissey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

When one thinks about it, were actually getting 2 see the 2 most fantastic artists in the world that have ever lived!!, 2 for the price of one!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL :)

Anyways hope someone can advice on times ect, will a taxi DEFINITLY get us 2 manchester arena from liverpool within about an hour? If not how long will it take? and how much wud this journey be approximalty plz? or is it faster 2 get a train?

I will be back a bit later on as I dont nornally go onto the internet untill about midnite! :) and unfortunatly most oftern then, seem 2 get stuck on the internet untilll the very early hours of the morning!!!!!!!!!!!! I just cant seem 2 get away from it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Do we look like Google? Actually like Google, I can't abide by your spelling either.

Re:

Morrissey will be on stage 21:00.

I haven't been to Liverpool Airport, don't know how long it would take from Airport to Liverpool Lime Street Station.

Roughly 1 hour from Lime Street Station to either Manchester Piccadilly / Victoria station.

MAN Arena is closer to Victoria Station (5 minutes Walk).
From Piccadilly station 15-20 minutes walk.
You can catch a tram from Piccadilly Bus station (5-10 minutes walk from station).

Do you know train service in the UK is not very reliable?

You could've booked earlier flight to Liverpool Airport.

Last edited:

[

Last edited:

I KNOW this is not google!!!!!!!!!!! :( Im mearly asking 4 help from a pubilc forum 2 get 2 a morrissey concert thats all!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED 2 BE THERE, I CANT POSSIBLY MISS THIS SHOW! Even if i was offererd £1,000s of pounds for my ticket, i wud NEVER sell it! Its priceless 2 me! I have 2 be there at that concert! It means the world to me!
Plus by coming onto a public forum, i may get some kind sole who is also going to the concert and may offer us a lift! Ya never know!

Yep I know morrissey comes on stage at 9pm, knowing morrissey he will keep us waiting that little bit longer LOL :)

But I NEED 2 see kristeen young 2! shes almost as amazing as morrissey himself! I know coz ive seen her in concert before! she was just INCREDIBLE! absoulty fantastic live! but obviously morrissey cant be beaten live IN CONCERT, he just cant ! :)
Think kristeen opens the show at 8pm wiv a 55 min set ?
So I NEED 2 be there for 8pm I wud be left gutted if i missed kristeen young in concert! Im actually getting 2 artists id happily pay seperatly 2 see for the price of one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Thing is is that were not travelling via the airport, were coming via the ferry! the boat gets in at about 6pm, so if we book a taxi at say 6.15 will it get us 2 manchester arena for say 7 pm or 7.30 at the latest? think i will forget about the train, its 2 much hassle and as u mention there pretty unrelaible!

Does anyone know how long it will take a taxi 2 get from the liverpool ferry terminal 2 manchester arena?

So what you are really angling for is a lift (from a fish)?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom