London - Alexandra Palace (Mar. 9, 2018) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / I Started Something I Couldn't Finish / I Wish You Lonely / Glamorous Glue / Who Will Protect Us From The Police? / How Soon Is Now? / The Bullfighter Dies / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Jack The Ripper / Home Is A Question Mark / I Bury The Living / Back On The Chain Gang / Spent The Day In Bed / When You Open Your Legs / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Hold On To Your Friends / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // Judy Is A Punk / Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist provided by an anonymous person.

Last edited:
Information prior to the gig was freely available - Ally Pally tweeted there was no support 10 hours earlier. Moans abound regardless. I wouldn't normally point this out, but it's been something prior to most gigs now (sadly).
I guess anxiety around whether he will turn up has been forgotten and externalising petty niggles is en vogue.

View attachment 43963 View attachment 43964
View attachment 43965

And the rain turns in to snow ;):lbf:
View attachment 43966
Slow entry in the rain is one thing, but seriously people!
Just be glad you got to see him - just my humble opinion.

Regards,
FWD.

these people don't deserve a ticket,assholes by the bucketload,morrissey said be here by eight,did he honestly think M would start at 8 on the dot.

these people don't deserve a ticket,assholes by the bucketload,morrissey said be here by eight,did he honestly think M would start at 8 on the dot.

What I find genuinely odd is they go to Twitter at/during the gig but don’t keep up with dates/tour/set/times, which it’s flooded with.

You'll be gone
I started something
I wish you lonely
Glamorous glue
Who will protect us
How Soon is Now ?
Bullfighter dies
Munich Air Disaster 1958
Jack the Ripper
Home is a question mark
I Bury The Living
Back on the chain gang
Spent the day in bed
When you open your legs
World Peace is none
If you don't like me don’t look
My love (I'd do anything)
Everyday is like Sunday
Hold onto your friend
Jacky's only happy

Judy is a punk
Irish Blood

Glad to see Glamorous Glue back!
Shame ‘Playboys’ is out, and I’m slightly more nervous about the Palladium show tommorow, as I got tickets after wanting more after the Leeds show, was hoping for some slight variation in the setlist e.g ‘Playboys’ ‘Im Not Sorry’ ‘Speedway’

Awesome gig tonight but a wee bit of racism from a wee crowd to the left of the stage and some fisticuffs in the same area.

The German girl on the receiving end was brave and gave a bit back, worryingly the main culprit was trying to say moz agreed with him.

If she is reading...good on you for standing your ground.

Anyone knows what song they played before the videos started? There is this one sounding very much like a Morrissey song. And it went like "worth nothing" or something. Couldn't remember the lyrics.

I’ve not read any reviews tonight but I’ve followed this tour every night. Tonight was my 5th Moz gig and he sounded fantastic and the band were on point. The setlist, however, ruined the show. I’m not a Smiths cry baby. I like the post 2004 albums. Even if LIHS is his worst but why play 3 covers? f*** me. He ended the show with Jackie??? And an encore of Jimmy is the spunk and IBEH. So much potential with Glam Glue and I started. Sunday was unreal, but the lights implied a rare second encore.

"in my younger and more vunerable years"... Oh sorry, thought I'd end my comment with a cover aswell.

Good gig and a respectful, attentive audience. Glad to hear ‘Glamorous’ but lost ‘Suedehead’ and ‘Playboys’. Agree with the comments regarding covers, no need for three of them, especially ‘You’ll be gone’, it’s a filler not a killer. Loved ‘I Started...’ though, excellent sound and Moz was in truly fine voice.

I’ve not read any reviews tonight but I’ve followed this tour every night. Tonight was my 5th Moz gig and he sounded fantastic and the band were on point. The setlist, however, ruined the show. I’m not a Smiths cry baby. I like the post 2004 albums. Even if LIHS is his worst but why play 3 covers? f*** me. He ended the show with Jackie??? And an encore of Jimmy is the spunk and IBEH. So much potential with Glam Glue and I started. Sunday was unreal, but the lights implied a rare second encore.

"in my younger and more vunerable years"... Oh sorry, thought I'd end my comment with a cover aswell.

Jesus , three covers is totally ridiculous . Think of what he could have been doing instead . truly self indulgent . just mental

I reckon Uncle Steve's all "Dude, is this the Fat Albert Hall again? I wish all these foreigners would stop touching me. They are probably going to give me swine flu from all the Big Macs, Whoppers, and Kentucky Fried Shit they eat. Why do all these foreigners look like Hillbillys from Alabama? I would do anything for a potato and refried bean rolled taco from Los Panchos now. Just one more week and I will be back home in LA racing John Lydon, Dave Evans, and William Michael Albert Broad on jet skis to Redondo Beach.

Awesome gig tonight but a wee bit of racism from a wee crowd to the left of the stage and some fisticuffs in the same area.

The German girl on the receiving end was brave and gave a bit back, worryingly the main culprit was trying to say moz agreed with him.

If she is reading...good on you for standing your ground.
Oh no, that german girl from the beach was at it again. She's infamous on here since way back.

CHUCK!!!

I reckon Uncle Steve's all "Dude, is this the Fat Albert Hall again? I wish all these foreigners would stop touching me. They are probably going to give me swine flu from all the Big Macs, Whoppers, and Kentucky Fried Shit they eat. Why do all these foreigners look like Hillbillys from Alabama? I would do anything for a potato and refried bean rolled taco from Los Panchos now. Just one more week and I will be back home in LA racing John Lydon, Dave Evans, and William Michael Albert Broad on jet skis to Redondo Beach.
You're an example to us all wearing your tutu.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom