London - Brixton Academy (Mar. 1, 2018) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

The Last Of The Famous International Playboys / I Wish You Lonely / Suedehead / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You / The Bullfighter Dies / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / When You Open Your Legs / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I Bury The Living / Back On The Chain Gang / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Home Is A Question Mark / Who Will Protect Us From The Police? / Spent The Day In Bed / Jack The Ripper / Hold On To Your Friends / How Soon Is Now? / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Judy Is A Punk // Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist provided by an anonymous person.

• Morrissey review: Big mouth strikes with more shock and awe by Rick Pearson (3 of 5 stars, 1 photo by Angela Lubrano) - London Evening Standard. Link posted by an anonymous person.

42364_london-brixton.jpg
  • Morrissey's quest to be disliked continues - Brixton Academy, review by Chris Harvey (3 of 5 stars, 1 photo by Angela Lubrano) - The Telegraph. Link posted by Famous when dead.
  • Morrissey, Brixton Academy, London — classics and clunkers by Ludovic Hunter-Tilney (2 of 5 stars, 1 photo by Angela Lubrano) - Financial Times. Link posted by Famous when dead.

Last edited:
he continues fighting for his place. That's great, you can't say that about a lot of artists who have way better press coverage.
Like the Yeah Yeah Yeahs for instance, or the National, with singers who say meaningless things and yet they always get rave reviews.

Every Morrissey move and quote is commented by the NME and pitchfork, he still pretty lucky. These websites could ignore him and make economical boycotting: Siouxsie for instance spent the 2000s with no support of those websites and that was hard for her to get heard in those conditions. Press has always given original artists a hard time

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom