London dates added (O2 Academy, Brixton - Aug. 7, Palladium - Aug. 8)

Support will be Kristeen Young. Thankfully, because yesterday I looked at trains to London around this time and this way I at least won't be tempted to go to any of those dates. :D

don't forget the midlands Moz! it seems like there is nothing but positive reviews for Moz on this tour and he goes from strength to strength, very rejuvinated. A greatest hits tour should always be the biggest tour as the music touches people of several decades and it is a great way for new fans to go and see Moz and enjoy a nice spectrum of his songs. I hope Moz adds many more dates - I was going to see him in Chelt but he cancelled, I would love it if he reconsidered there, make a return back to the hallowed town hall!

I won't be going. It's sad to see what the band are doing to great Morrissey and Smiths songs.

Imagine how dreadful Marc Bolan would have sounded if he had not played guitar and instead had hired a pub rock guitarist - that is how Morrissey sounds now. The world is being denied something truly special. Because - and I say this with love for Morrissey, not malice for his band - Morrissey remains an extraordinarily gifted singer-songwriter. With the right foil, he could be producing stuff as exciting and throat-squeezing as The Queen is Dead. With Butler, Squire, Reilly, that could happen. Until then we'll have to pray for a few moments of genius from Whyte for the next album, because it requires epic songwriting to transform anything Jesse plays into a passable piece of pop music.

Support will be Kristeen Young. Thankfully, because yesterday I looked at trains to London around this time and this way I at least won't be tempted to go to any of those dates. :D

this is why johnny Marr left

i will not be going

what happened to "these will constitute the only uk dates this year"? all those from the south east who drove hundreds of miles and had to pay tout prices for tickets must be very happy now...

Monday night at the London Palladium? Seems a bit odd. Concerts are usually on the Sunday when a theatre production is on during the week. Also, I imagine that anyone from the south east who would have driven hundreds of miles etc. etc. would be pretty committed to the cause and delighted to have seen our man in such intimate and characterful venues with the prospect of more to come.

Monday night at the London Palladium? Seems a bit odd. Concerts are usually on the Sunday when a theatre production is on during the week. Also, I imagine that anyone from the south east who would have driven hundreds of miles etc. etc. would be pretty committed to the cause and delighted to have seen our man in such intimate and characterful venues with the prospect of more to come.

mondays are "dark" because wizard of oz has a sunday matinee... i would hardly call plymouth pavilions characterful...

Yeah, it is a great shame Moz dint play cheltenham- that would have been a great gig, and centrally located as well. Lovely arty town, used to be big on the circuit, very musical. He did play the town hall in Quarry, what a great gig/venue it was too. Yeah he should definately rebook or do B'ham (preferably both ;))

Very Excited, BUT will be nearly impossible to get tix to both nights at the same time : * (

My poor credit card! I am bankrupt already......Because we must! Cult? Who gives a f**k? Enjoy Morrissey while you can. Morrissey is the very last "pop star" on this planet. His shows are phenomenal. Emperor's new clothes? That's absolute bollocks; we live in a free society where you can spend your money on anything you like (go spend it on Muse). If it's a cult, then I am happy to be a part of a cult for once! Roll on London. Cannot wait!

Anonymous - Today, 03:52 PM I won't be going. It's sad to see what the band are doing to great Morrissey and Smiths songs.

Imagine how dreadful Marc Bolan would have sounded if he had not played guitar and instead had hired a pub rock guitarist - that is how Morrissey sounds now. The world is being denied something truly special. Because - and I say this with love for Morrissey, not malice for his band - Morrissey remains an extraordinarily gifted singer-songwriter. With the right foil, he could be producing stuff as exciting and throat-squeezing as The Queen is Dead. With Butler, Squire, Reilly, that could happen. Until then we'll have to pray for a few moments of genius from Whyte for the next album, because it requires epic songwriting to transform anything Jesse plays into a passable piece of pop music.

Could'nt agree more its all got REALLY pointless.
I never would have imagined these chapters years ago.
Ranting about Royal dreadings,silly interviews,true to who websites,silly t-shirts,band uniforms and BAND???? etc etc etc.

Linder can you have a word or has he fell out with you as well????

Linder can you have a word or has he fell out with you as well????

Oh, no, please not her! You may not have noticed, but she was one of his main contacts last year. They spent hours driving around in a car...!!

Please, Morrissey, stay away from her for a while. :)

Oh, no, please not her! You may not have noticed, but she was one of his main contacts last year. They spent hours driving around in a car...!!

Please, Morrissey, stay away from her for a while. :)

You've only told half a tale??? What happened after driving in a car that was so bad???

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom