London Evening Standard review by Jocham Embley - IANADOAC 2/5

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
Mean wee review (he thinks it's a drag) - not really worth reading tbh, but here it is.

And here we go again. It's a mean review because it's a low score. Must be the reviewer, right? They must be a cold-hearted philistine. Because that's the only possible explanation for people not liking this masterpiece isn't it? Free speech for all to say and denigrate who they like, just like Moz says. But not THAT kind.

Last edited:
E10D6127-3A15-46E7-AEB4-DD5570D929F7.gif

And here we go again. It's a mean review because it's a low score. Must be the reviewer, right? They must be a cold-hearted philistine. Because that's the only possible exoplanation for people not liking this masterpiece isn't it? Free speech for all to say and denigrate who they like, just like Moz says. But not THAT kind.

Erm... yours is the first response to this review. Has your ailing mental health drifted into hallucinations?

Seek help.

And here we go again. It's a mean review because it's a low score. Must be the reviewer, right? They must be a cold-hearted philistine. Because that's the only possible explanation for people not liking this masterpiece isn't it? Free speech for all to say and denigrate who they like, just like Moz says. But not THAT kind.
Why would you spend your free time (& who knows, we might not have much of it left) going on a website devoted to someone you don't like & be a troll? I don't happen to like Taylor Swift but I've got a life so don't spend my time trolling her fan pages. Really mate, go down the life shop & give them all your money. I don't get it.

Seriously mate, have you got nothing better to do?

No, it's because of the way it's written. It is a mean little review.

And how exactly is me posting that it's mean stopping his free speech?

No, it's because of the way it's written. It is a mean little review.

And how exactly is me posting that it's mean stopping his free speech?

It's a review, it's the writers opinion just like you thinking the review is mean, is your opinion.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain review

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom