London/Manchester Recommendations?

MozVegan9

First Of The Gang To Die.
I'll be flying from Chicago to London to attend The Cure's 40th Anniversary show in London (w/ Editors, Interpol, Slowdive, etc) on July 7th and then taking a train to Manchester the following morning to see Morrissey July 8th.

Any afterparties, vegan food spots, or general recommendations to check out (travel info, clubs/pubs, etc)?

I'll be flying from Chicago to London to attend The Cure's 40th Anniversary show in London (w/ Editors, Interpol, Slowdive, etc) on July 7th and then taking a train to Manchester the following morning to see Morrissey July 8th.

Any afterparties, vegan food spots, or general recommendations to check out (travel info, clubs/pubs, etc)?

You can walk it from Piccadilly station to the venue and there are some great pubs on the way.
There is an after show here after the Sunday gig, its about 15mins walk from the bowl - https://www.skiddle.com/whats-on/Ma...fterparty---Everyday-Is-Like-Sunday/13253220/

STAY AWAY FROM THAT FREE EVENT!! Its an Islamist event and will be full of pick pockets and vagrants.:straightface:

WH Smith do Vegan water.

You can walk it from Piccadilly station to the venue and there are some great pubs on the way.
There is an after show here after the Sunday gig, its about 15mins walk from the bowl - https://www.skiddle.com/whats-on/Ma...fterparty---Everyday-Is-Like-Sunday/13253220/
You can walk from Piccadilly Station to Euston too, but I wouldn't personally do it....

Get the tram from Piccadilly to GMEX / Deansgate Station. It's a couple of minutes walk from there.
I'm going to the Star & Garter after both gigs. I may pop into Dave Haslam's event for a few minutes on the Sunday on the way to the Star, to let him know what a great gig it was :thumb:

Fly to Manchester in a german bomber and drive a tank to the gig and be sure to wear a vest and bring all the tools you may need for the ruck of the century.

Anything to do Sunday Night 07/08/18...?

Wish the after-parties were still happening, they all canceled their events.

Fly to Manchester in a german bomber and drive a tank to the gig and be sure to wear a vest and bring all the tools you may need for the ruck of the century.

Racist scumbag who as the cheek to attached himself to MUFC. United don't want you, and never have,

Racist scumbag who as the cheek to attached himself to MUFC. United don't want you, and never have,
You are correct although as you full well know United are more diverse than any football club when it comes to fans. Nazis run the show at away games in Europe and the lefties own the home games. Inbetween that you have every political view represented on the planet.

The ones I knew were everything from racists to lefties and I had no problem fitting in at all. These days the club don't want to deal with any of the fans including you and if you don't sit down and shut up and do what they tell you then you will get kicked out and lose your season ticket.

And don't ever sing a song unless it has been approved first by the club after they have used Stasi agents to check on members on their social media which includes kicking fans out who were close friends and had a little banter going between them but that still meant they lost their season card and were kicked out.

Man United is a disgrace of a club run by a drink driving scot in Paddy Crerand but his actions are never wrong but if a fan raised a voice in the wrong place at the wrong time then that will land them in major trouble.

You can keep your MUFC, that club died ages ago and you know it.

Tags
castlefield hyde park london manchester morrissey the cure tour
Back
Top Bottom