London Palladium

mhicks

Senior Citizen member
Did everyone get lucky with tickets?

I remember 2006 was a real scrap for tickets, seemed pretty simple this time.

Anyone get front row?

I got mine fairly easily....refresh....refresh....refresh.....in the end! :thumb:

I went for circle though as I am taking my little girl (she is 11) to her first show and thought it best to avoid the front (this time only!) ;)

May see you on the train on the way up....am the next stop on the line between Reading and Waterloo! :)

I tried to buy tickets from Stargreen, although I bought tickets from there before and checked password in advance it gave "Email address did not match" message, unable to get any tickets from there. :(

Thank goodness a friend who managed to get upper circle tickets for us.

Alma! Where have you been??!??!?!?

I will resist the old "right here...where I always was" line!

Been busy...mothering....training....teaching....drinking!!!!;)

Nothing like a show in good old London town to bring me out of the woodwork though. Life seems to have gone full circle for me....one minute I am a kid sweating over exams with only Moz for comfort....then I am buying tickets for my daughter to see Moz....to comfort her....for being stuck with ME as a Mum!!!!:rolleyes:

Lovely to hear from you my little Egghead partner in crime (and it really WAS a crime!):)

Love Alma xxx

Last edited:
And you....in mine! :blushing:

Any chance you can make it down in August?....I must owe you at least several drinks ....if memory serves! :o

Hope you and yours are all in fine form darling! :)

Love Alma xxx

I didn't even need to refresh this time, i was a bit spooked! Clicked a button at about 8:58 and maybe 30 seconds and when straight through...still, not front row but not terrible seats either.

Someone on the Palladium Last.fm event page has said they received an email from See tickets saying the concert may be cancelled and to be prepared. I haven't received anything of the sort, has anyone else? Say it aint so!

Just wanted to say what a great atmosphere there was last night in and around Oxford Circus before the show. Lovely to see so many familar faces milling around....the place was full of happy fans making merry....a lovely friendly community feel! Me and my daughter had a brilliant evening.....her first Moz show aged 11! She is laying in my bed now sleeping off the late night in her PJ's and just keeps saying "Mum was I REALLY actually there?!"

Oh and the show was amazing too of course....well done Moz!

Love Alma xxx

Last edited:
I think I sat behind you..the highlight for me was Come Back to Camden.

I think I sat behind you..the highlight for me was Come Back to Camden.

You should have said hello darling....would have been lovely! :)

Speedway did it for me....with the stage invasions adding to the drama. I thought Moz looked beyond beautiful in his suit....not so keen on the yellow shirt though!

Overall a great night. Feeling a bit low now....tired I guess...and as ever left wondering when and if I will see him again....:(

Love Alma xxx

Back
Top Bottom