London Palladium

Me and my mate couldn't decide from the distance if he had a ring on his wedding finger. Wtf.

I was there but from row I in the Upper Circle couldn't see exactly what Moz was wearing. Was his suit brown? White shirt and brown patterned tie? It was mentioned he wore a yellow shirt? I thought white shirt or was the encore shirt yellow?

I was there but from row I in the Upper Circle couldn't see exactly what Moz was wearing. Was his suit brown? White shirt and brown patterned tie? It was mentioned he wore a yellow shirt? I thought white shirt or was the encore shirt yellow?
He was wearing white shirt, brown patterned tie and dark grey or black suit.
He changed to a yellow shirt after Meat is murder.

You should have said hello darling....would have been lovely! :)

Speedway did it for me....with the stage invasions adding to the drama. I thought Moz looked beyond beautiful in his suit....not so keen on the yellow shirt though!

Overall a great night. Feeling a bit low now....tired I guess...and as ever left wondering when and if I will see him again....:(

Love Alma xxx

Hello Alma and moz friends!!! It was amazing. I really loved COME BACK TO CAMDEN...one of my favorites from all time...i´ve almost cryed when it started... I´ve came from Portugal especially for those 2 magical nights at brixton and palladium!!! Cheers

Come Back To Camden was great!! :tears: Morrissey played on this tour for the first time! It was a great gift for the fans in his last performance before touring in the USA this year!:guitar: It was a great surprise to listen this song in that magical night!:):o:p

Come Back To Camden was great!! :tears: Morrissey played on this tour for the first time! It was a great gift for the fans in his last performance before touring in the USA this year!:guitar: It was a great surprise to listen this song in that magical night!:):o:p
really, was great... but Moz played come back to camden some show before ;) :D

Yes, he played it, :guitar: i think, in one of the Dublin shows... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom