london sunday 20th?

lottie

Love Me Outside!
anyone in town on the sunday,
wanna keep a shy little lottie company?
(please):o

I'm there. Let's go exploring. I'll be arriving early in the morning. Need to check into the hotel. Then lets meet up. I'll need to stay awake as best I can. Stupid time zones!

you do? why.....?
wouldnt it be better to rest.... :confused:

I'm arriving on Saturday. I would love to meet some fellow solo-ers. Please feel free to PM me and we can work out details. :)

i'm coming from los angeles and arriving EARLY - the 17th. toying with the idea of trying to go to lille, but it all seems so complicated - especially since i already have my hotel booked, and it doesn't look like i'd be able to get back to london until sunday morning. if anyone has any suggestions in regards to that issue, i'd love to hear them. :)

anyways, though, i'll be alone until the 20th and am staying at the hampstead britannia, near the roundhouse.

i'd love to meet anyone, especially vegans/vegetarians to eat with! feel free to PM me or (as much as i hate to say it) message me on myspace: http://myspace.com/122699

chrissie

Hi All, I'll be there on the Sunday lunchtime. Already meeting one of the U.S posse so if you wanna hang with an old guy, maybe grab a beer and a bit of siteseeing then let me know. See ya soon.

Sounds like a bunch of us are staying at the hampsted..gonna be an awesome time!!!

can't wait to meet you all
Darren

Back
Top Bottom