London - The SSE Arena Wembley (Mar. 14, 2020) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

London / I Wish You Lonely / Jim Jim Falls / Satan Rejected My Soul / At Amber / Morning Starship / Lady Willpower / Once I Saw The River Clean / Half A Person / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Love Is On Its Way Out / Back On The Chain Gang / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Home Is A Question Mark / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Wedding Bell Blues / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up on the Stage // Irish Blood, English Heart / Jack The Ripper

Setlist courtesy of @NealCassidy

Last edited:
Jacky

“Encore to follow....”

Absolutely unbearable set list. Hope for whoever is there that the encore is better. Awful so far though.

Irish blood

Absolutely unbearable set list. Hope for whoever is there that the encore is better. Awful so far though.

I think the setlist is absolutely fantastic... I would have maybe preferred less covers... but apart from that... Perfect!!

Jack ripper

London
I Wish you lonely
Jim Jim Falls
Satan rejected my Soul
At Amber
Morning Starship
Lady Willpower
Once I saw the river ...
Half a Person
If you don’t like me..
Munich Air Disaster
World Peace Is None..
Seasick, yet still...
Paris ????????
Love is on its way out
Chain Gang
In your lap intro.. into I’ve Changed My Plea
Home is a Question ?
Never again will I be ..
Some Say I Got Devil
Wedding Bell Blues ?
Jacky’s Only Happy

Encore

#Irish Spuds ??????

#Ripper

Guess if I'm really serious about self isolating I should be pretty safe at tonight's. gig.
don't know how you work that out because there will be thousands of people in one space,dont think you have thought this attempt at a joke through enough.

I don't know why BJ didn't cancel large gatherings with immediate effect.. Why leave it a week? Selfish folk will attend then possibly pass it on to a vulnerable relative. Nothing courageous about not rescheduling concert tonight.
yes preferably to you,enjoy your isolation or even better a long slow illness where your coughing and spluttering and your sheets will be like the shallow end of a swimmimng pool.

Last edited:
QUE TRISTES ESTAN CHICOS ACA... EL CORONAV ES UNA DESGRACIA NOTO LA GRAN DIFERENCIA O LA GRAN INDEFERENCIA COMPARADO C LA PRESENTACION DE LEEDS NO HAY ANIMO LO ENTIENDO......PERO BUENO= REACCIONEN ESTA EN LONDON!!!!! EL EL EL.

Thank you to @NealCassidy for the as it happened setlist.
This won't be the case for every future gig - so it's nice when life is made easier occasionally.
Cheers,
FWD.

Thanks to NealCassidy for posting the setlist as it was rolled out.
Was there any interesting banter between songs?

Have to admire Moz for again not going down the greatest hits route. He remains as contrarian as ever.

An amusing intro and London an inspired choice of opener.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom