Los Angeles, CA - Hollywood Bowl (Nov. 10, 2017) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / I Started Something I Couldn't Finish / Glamorous Glue / I Wish You Lonely / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / Kiss Me A Lot / When You Open Your Legs / How Soon Is Now? / Spent The Day In Bed / The Bullfighter Dies / Jack The Ripper / Home Is A Question Mark / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Back On The Chain Gang / All The Young People Must Fall In Love / Speedway / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday // Suedehead / Shoplifters Of The World Unite

Setlist provided by an anonymous person

Last edited:
I've enjoyed the atrociously filmed Periscope for most of the set. Even if whoever is filming it could probably shoosh a little more to the benefit of the songs. The sound was good at least.

Well. He definitely seemed more vocally reserved than the others I have seen so far :D I'm very nervous about the video that will be shown during 'Meat is Murder'. Anybody know if the video has sound playing at the same time?

Super gig, Moz chatted between pretty much every song and shook many hands - and 3 on stage. Not the best start, think monitors weren’t working. Crowd loved glamorous glue. No LIhS tracks we haven’t heard before.

The journey was from London was worth it. Great setc list. Great sound. He was very talkative. Roll on London in March. He's still got it!

My sister’s comment : the place is crazy, the concert is fab - her first time in LA, her 5th Morrissey concert.

She sent me a few clips via messenger, but I have no idea how I could share them.

Was pretty underwhelmed by the show. The crowd seemed to not be into the new songs at all. Not one ounce more than past shows on the tour. At the end, he just walked off without a word of goodbye. Not only does Morrissey not finish the end of Speedway, now he doesn't finish WPINOYB.

Last edited:
Was pretty underwhelmed by the show. The crowd seemed to not be into the new songs at all. Not one ounce more than past shows on the tour. At the end, he just walked off without a word of goodbye. Not only does he not finish the end of Speedway, now he doesn't finish WPINOYB.
I thought it was always that way live? Although, I do get the impression people are not too happy with it and the pronunciation is not perfect.

No, meant he doesn't sing the end of WPINOYB now (is Mando the one who finishes Speedway? He finished WPINOYB). Is this new on this tour? He ended the concert with Shoplifters.
Have you not watched any of his shows within the past month+?

Yeah, parts. Not sure what you are really asking though.
Because you are talking as if you are just hearing this guy sing at the end for the first time. I have not been a Smiths or Morrissey fan for that long, and I'm aware of the change of singer at the end.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom