Morrissey Central "Love" (April 30, 2020) - link to "Morrissey's Prophetic Journal of the Plague Year" by Armond White - National Review

Great review, well worded & well considered.
He’s a hard thinker with no time to suffer fools...
There won’t likely be a more relevant album of spiritual resolve this decade.

Brilliant.

Brilliant, insightful, literate review. The way journalism is supposed to be. It just restored my faith in reviews just the tiniest bit.

I love that bit about the "heartrending, scratchy vocal" - such a great phrase for what he sounds like on that song.

And imagine being compared to Kanye!

Great review. Some one with common sense. And a soul. Except, comparing morrisey with k. West. ! What the F. This last one is a crazy one. Just because he is black the media are too afraid to speak against him. Bs I do not like the comparison with West.

Morrissey, Paul MacCartney, Dr Jane Goodall, Ricky Gervais and many others keep saying it and still people joke about it and about them. There's still international disbelieve about how animal exploitation brings misery to humans. There will be many more epidemics and pandemics to come if the meat industry and consumers continue disrespecting animals and treating them badly.
The film Contagion was made in 2011 and it was like a prediction of what's happening right now. It also reflects everything that those named above keep saying. Fiction becoming reality!
There'll be more to come next autumn, as it's high season for viruses. This is here to stay and we won't go back to normal until they find a vaccine.
Wake up, it's time to act and change habits towards animals and the environment!!
contagion.jpg

Morrissey, Paul MacCartney, Dr Jane Goodall, Ricky Gervais and many others keep saying it and still people joke about it and about them.

So you support what they're all saying, or have said then?

"National Review has been described as 'the bible of American conservatism'" (Wikipedia)

That sadly seems to be Morrissey's target audience these days.

Skinny and all the other Commie loons are incensed about Moz once again being right.:thumb:

No one has a claim on Morrissey.

He’s there for anyone who cares to push play.

FAR FORWARD

I am MINE.

:tiphat:

One of the finest, and sanest reviews, I've seen of the new album. Most, such as The Guardian's, are not worth reading at all, since you know they will not be about the music but about virtue-signalling the writer's personal dislike of Morrissey for not being a dog on a chain who barks the politically correct left-wing talking points on command.

Great review, well worded & well considered.
He’s a hard thinker with no time to suffer fools...
There won’t likely be a more relevant album of spiritual resolve this decade.

Brilliant.

Armond White is actually a pretty interestin' critic.
In some ways he's kinda like the Morrissey of critics.

Here is Skinny 'expert' source. :ROFLMAO:
Reminds me of Skinny resume:
Self appointed amateur expert on the color blue textile
and the non fungus fungi.:thumb:
20 years as an arm chair troll ;)

2. Media Bias Fact Check
MediaBIasFactCheck.com describes itself as “the most comprehensive media bias resource in the Internet.” The site is owned by Dave Van Zandt from North Carolina, who offers no biographical information about himself aside from the following: “Dave has been freelancing for 25+ years for a variety of print and web mediums (sic), with a focus on media bias and the role of media in politics. Dave is a registered Non-Affiliated voter who values evidence based reporting” and, “Dave Van Zandt obtained a Communications Degree before pursuing a higher degree in the sciences. Dave currently works full time in the health care industry. Dave has spent more than 20 years as an arm chair researcher on media bias and its role in political influence.”

WND was unable to locate a single article with Van Zandt’s byline. Ironically, the “fact checker” fails to establish his own credibility by disclosing his qualifications and training in evaluating news sources.

One of the finest, and sanest reviews, I've seen of the new album. Most, such as The Guardian's, are not worth reading at all, since you know they will not be about the music but about virtue-signalling the writer's personal dislike of Morrissey for not being a dog on a chain who barks the politically correct left-wing talking points on command.
So what you're saying is - in right-wing argot - is that publications you don't have an affinity politically with couldn't possibly write an objective review - is that right? Or is it just that you think only praiseworthy reviews are objective?

Last edited:
Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom