Morrissey Central "LOVE IS ON ITS WAY BACK" (November 18, 2020)

IMG_0388_mynn1p.jpg

0-12_copy_c2uxlh.jpg

Links to an article via The Federalist entitled:
"You Can Fire Morrissey, But You Will Never Break His Spirit" by David Marcus.
Uncredited 'shopped images by Victor Esparza.
Regards,
FWD.

Yes, but even that anti-war quote (as to give it a name) is unrelated to the specific war known as WWI... I really don't remember Morrissey saying ANYTHING about WWI... So it was odd to find it mentioned in the article.

It was very much like reading that Morrissey has always been deeply interested in the traditions of the Cathars (maybe he is, he probably reads a lot about the Cathars when he is not playing the song "T-Rex" again and again... or getting dressed in WWI military uniforms).

Yes, you're right. My Morrissey memory is pretty good and I don't recall him mentioning World War I either.

Last edited:
Yay! More pics with Morrissey f***ing shoehorned into them.

@ Morrissey & Co. How about you and the band sit down and chat about being dropped by BMG while being filmed? You know, an honest discussion on the reasons why you and the band were dropped.

"It is and always has been his unabashed love of British and Western culture. James Joyce, Oscar Wilde, World War I, the breadth and depth of English lore and letters are his pallet, and he will not apologize about it. "

My memory isn't perfect, but did Morrissey ever say or write anything that is even slightly related to WW I??? I don't really remember any opinion from him about WW I.
I Bury The Living...anti war song maybe?

Well-informed professional journalist David Marcus said:
performing “T. Rex” by Cosmic Dancer with the late David Bowie
It's a song about dinosaurs.

I'm sure he is - but Morrissey is looking for a record deal & Central is messy.
Just a bit of photoshop fun in these troubled times, everyone could do with at least a little smile once in a while.

So I guess we can safely say that Marcus is not a real journalist?
Yeah. Have you seen his Twitter?

He's not like Valerie, John Riggers or Rod Taylor. Those are the real professionals. 😋

Tick tock...⏳⚰️🪦

The end of Moz draws near. His delusional views of the world are no longer wanted here on Earth.

No, he's not too keen on any kind of war. I think he has made that pretty clear on many occasions.

View attachment 65706

I also can't recall him talking about James Joyce but it's funny that Marcus chose two Irish authors as examples for "British and Western culture"

What a heap of trash this article is.

I was wondering about the World War 1 thing.

(And wondering how a bunch of New York rich people could misunderstand a New York rich person, but that's by the bye.)

He doesn't know a thing about him - whacked together a culture war piece because they're quick & cheap.

Moz doesn't talk to these outlets - he's only talked to Fiona once - there's no point having this on his site just because it doesn't contain any criticism.

Messy, bad choices, hideous images - but there's a few wee hidden gems, Moz's obits & reminices could be a really personal & lovely way of promoting him.

Oh, well....

(And wondering how a bunch of New York rich people could misunderstand a New York rich person, but that's by the bye.)
Don't get me started on that part.

I wonder if whoever posted this actually read (and understood) the piece and has looked at the other shit posted on that website.

Messy, bad choices, hideous images - but there's a few wee hidden gems, Moz's obits & reminices could be a really personal & lovely way of promoting him.

Oh, well....
The posts that are actually written by him are almost worth enduring all the rest. The Rondo-A-La-Turk piece last year was lovely. Him sharing such an early Smiths memory was unexpected.
I wish he wrote a book about pop culture.

The posts that are actually written by him are almost worth enduring all the rest. The Rondo-A-La-Turk piece last year was lovely. Him sharing such an early Smiths memory was unexpected.
I wish he wrote a book about pop culture.

He loves quirky & interesting things. The internet is the perfect place to curate the neglected & strange. It promotes him & it doesn't sell out.

He's not built to be Mick Jagger - but he's a very successful Divine.

No, he's not too keen on any kind of war. I think he has made that pretty clear on many occasions.

View attachment 65706

I also can't recall him talking about James Joyce but it's funny that Marcus chose two Irish authors as examples for "British and Western culture"

What a heap of trash this article is.
Didn't The Smiths have a cover with a man in a war it might of been Vietnam or was it World War I? The young man had a hard hat on maybe he was in a trench?Louder than...?

Didn't The Smiths have a cover with a man in a war it might of been Vietnam or was it World War I? The young man had a hard hat on maybe he was in a trench?Louder than...?
Meat Is Murder.

hi_1985_meat12_1.jpg

The original picture said Make War Not Love instead and was a still taken from the Vietnam documentary In The Year Of The Pig.

5d7d6030fbace26e14e8393a6ed589ca.jpg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom