Official YouTube "Love Is On Its Way Out" & instant grat MP3 released (January 31, 2020)

moz.jpg

... available for download, when pre-ordered via https://morrissey.tmstor.es/
Maybe elsewhere too...

YouTube link courtesy of NickD & @Raphael Lambach:

Media items:

Maybe, but I haven't found that to be the case with Morrissey. From the first solo record through YATQ. The music and lyrics grabbed me immediately. I eagerly awaited each release and consumed every morsel. Even including Roy's Keen, Papa Jack and Tony the Pony so there that is.

From most of ROTT on I haven't responded to anything he has produced. IMHO, you shouldn't have to listen to something multiple times to train yourself to like it. What was once like being served by a 5* chef is now like pulling up to a fast food window. Not a "hater", but rather lacking a taste for this newer contrived gruel.

I like this song, but I'm surprised he didn't choose something more "catchy" from his album.

I'm not sure why so many are bashing this song. Musically it's quite captivating. Lyrically a bit repetitive but overall a pretty good track.

Is it possible people just like to constantly complain?

I'm not sure why so many are bashing this song. Musically it's quite captivating. Lyrically a bit repetitive but overall a pretty good track.

Is it possible people just like to constantly complain?

Have you ever heard the phrases "A chacun son gout" and "De gustibus non est disputandum"? They should answer your points. Stop thinking everyone who disagrees with you is wrong.

Have you ever heard the phrases "A chacun son gout" and "De gustibus non est disputandum"? They should answer your points. Stop thinking everyone who disagrees with you is wrong.

I'm not saying they are wrong. I don't care if you disagree or not. However, it does seem like people like to come onto this site just to complain. JMO..don't get upset because you disagree with me

I agree that some of his tracks do need more listening to enjoy them.
I recall when I got WPINOYB, or LIHS, &, barring a few tracks, I wasn't initially keen. There'd been a significant gap prior to each of those, & things had changed.
But then over time I got to like, & appreciate the others, particularly with these 2 albums, either because of the lyric, or the beat, or some other quality that wasn't immediately clear or obvious.
I don't think it's training your brain to like them as such, it's more that some of them stray from the path of, say, a previous album so much that you need time to adjust to the new direction he's taking us, which might not be down, what we might feel is, the 'traditional Morrissey' route.
The ones that get me straight away, very often don't feature on my long-term playlist.

I'm not saying they are wrong. I don't care if you disagree or not. However, it does seem like people like to come onto this site just to complain. JMO..don't get upset because you disagree with me
And equally as valid - don't get upset because people disagree with your assessment when you think you're right. Do you see how your own argument fails you?

I was 100% with you until the repetition opinion

for me, the song lacks lyrical content badly

Don’t fool yourself.
You are always 100% with me.
Don’t fool yourself.
You are always 100% with me.
Don’t fool yourself
You are 100% always with me.

And equally as valid - don't get upset because people disagree with your assessment when you think you're right. Do you see how your own argument fails you?

Ooh, how will Karen react to this? Not well, I'd wager. Karen?

previous poster is correct, the song is all the rage on Youtube, despite the bunched-up panties in here.

The Rolling Stone article becomes a Central Post:

"Love Is On It's Way Out"

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/morrissey-new-song-love-is-on-its-way-out-946026/

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/love-is-on-it-s-way-out

I'm not totally OCD, but you'd think they'd get the title right!?
Regards,
FWD.
Funny how they print the non-dissing stuff. Not the complimentary stuff, because there's not a lot of that about. Just the non-complimentary stuff. That's how thin the gruel is these days. Slim pickings. Small mercies. And so forth.

This is a Morrissey discussion forum, equal opportunity for everyone to discuss the Mozzer, good or bad.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom