Official YouTube "Love Is On Its Way Out" & instant grat MP3 released (January 31, 2020)

moz.jpg

... available for download, when pre-ordered via https://morrissey.tmstor.es/
Maybe elsewhere too...

YouTube link courtesy of NickD & @Raphael Lambach:

Media items:

I don't like it.

In fact I haven't really liked anything he's done since Years of Refusal.

This is sad.
Seriously well why the f*** on a Moz site get to you know f*** as if not interested why listen, personally i think you are full of shit simple

I’ve only listened to it a couple of times and it’s already in my head. I like it but It sounds more like an album track than a single. If it is a single, that is.

I’m not in love with either song but I like them both.

It was alright, I think I liked Bobby a little more, I'm starting to get the impression that this album will be very meh, it probably won't reach the highs of LIHS, but I doubt it'll get as bad as LIHS did with "In Your Lap", "I Bury The Living", and "All The Young People"

I didn’t think of it as somber either and yes cynical is a good word for the songs vibe.

I find it interesting that both of these songs kinda ride on the musical vibe more so than lyrical story telling. I still enjoy the lyrics but it more and more seems to be about tense moods and the emotional vibe of the song that sets the lyrics meaning more so than the specific words

It was alright, I think I liked Bobby a little more, I'm starting to get the impression that this album will be very meh, it probably won't reach the highs of LIHS, but I doubt it'll get as bad as LIHS did with "In Your Lap", "I Bury The Living", and "All The Young People"

:lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf:

Fascinating to me how 99% of the comments on YouTube are positive and yet so many people on this particular site feel negative about the song. What's that all about? Hmmm?

(For me, the lyrics are a bit cringey in places but as a pop song I really like it, especially how it blossoms into life from 2:13 onwards - gorgeous!)
It's not cool to like Morrissey on this site. This is a site for people who don't like Morrissey. I'm just here to class the place up.

I've never even heard of Electronic. Were they terrible????
They were quite good on their first album, but they didn't really keep things going.

They did have quite a sophisticated indie/electro sound. This new Morrissey track isn't really comparable.

I've never even heard of Electronic. Were they terrible????

Electronic was the band Johnny Marr started with Bernard Sumner after he'd quit The Smiths. Opinions on the quality of their musical output vary a lot.

it was released on brexit day.
(not saying it's a brexit song though) :)

It's not cool to like Morrissey on this site. This is a site for people who don't like Morrissey. I'm just here to class the place up.

It's like all social media, once it gets into a groove then all it does is get deeper.

listened to the song three times and find it quite interesting.
for me it kind of reflects an aesthetic battle between artificiality and let's call it "the organic" or "human" aspect.
so there are artificial elements like this children chorus juxtaposed to piano tunes but also morrissey's matured voice, a feast for the ear.
i love the ending with morrissey singing yearningly about someone's wish to know what love is. so it ends on a positive note, a despondent one though.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom