Love

I've been in love 3 times. (I wish I could fall in love more easily.)

I believe in life after love :)

I tend to fall for people who find it abnormally hard to let go (even when they damp me!).

:eek::D

Yes, and I've had my heart broken every time.

I've only been in love once, but it's lasted 20 years. ... And it's a high quality love. :)

I am very lucky in this way.

Has anyone on here ever been in love?

I have, once. My story is complicated and I never was fully "with her" so I'm unsure if that qualifies as me actually being in love. But it's the closest I've been to having Cupid's arrows shot at me.

But yeah, this topic was inspired by me seeing her for the first time in ages yesterday.
I am in love :)

I've never been in love :( but I'm 17, so I'm still relatively optimistic about it.

I have been and still am in love.. I believe she feel's the same way..

We looked at each other and thought we knew each other.. Obviously we didn't.

We spoke and drowned in each others eyes. Sex was magic, we played silly games naked

uncaring but she was a bitch and so I've never bothered again.

I've never been in love :( but I'm 17, so I'm still relatively optimistic about it.
If you ask me (which I know you didn't! ;) ) that's a good thing. I met my husband when I was 26, which meant I'd had a lot of time to mess around and work out what I wanted from life and a relationship. He met me when I was at a very low point in my life, and he helped me through it as a friend before e became a couple, because my attention was so focused on other things life threw at me. I have no doubt that if I'd met him before I did, we wouldn't be together now. :)

No. I've thought I was but no, it was never love. Just friendship and lust. But if they hate Morrissey, hell no. I am determined to find someone I can trust and love and who is shaggable, funny, and likes cats AND MORRISSEY. Won't settle for second best again.:guitar:

I was DEEPLY, and he was... I thought. He asked me out when I was 14. Stayed together until I was 24 and he found someone else; who incidently looks like a bloke...which confirms my inklings really. I just feel bad for wasting 10 years and losing my faith in people (men really).

No. Love has no concrete meaning, so I cannot even define it, to begin with. Aside from that, I am in control of my emotions and actions, so I can realize that what many describe as "love", is simply a chemical reaction in the brain created by releases of endorphins and serotonin, classified and labeled. I make no such classifications.

No. Love has no concrete meaning, so I cannot even define it, to begin with. Aside from that, I am in control of my emotions and actions, so I can realize that what many describe as "love", is simply a chemical reaction in the brain created by releases of endorphins and serotonin, classified and labeled. I make no such classifications.

haha, you sound like C-3P0

I'd rather sound logical and reasonable then be in 'love' 100 times not even realizing I'm acting like an irrational moron.

Does realizing that you're acting like an irrational moron make any difference? It's good to know what exactly is happening with your body, but I doubt you can use willpower to make it stop.

Back
Top Bottom