Love

Revol

Has anyone on here ever been in love?

I have, once. My story is complicated and I never was fully "with her" so I'm unsure if that qualifies as me actually being in love. But it's the closest I've been to having Cupid's arrows shot at me.

But yeah, this topic was inspired by me seeing her for the first time in ages yesterday.

I have, once. My story is complicated and I never was fully "with her" so I'm unsure if that qualifies as me actually being in love. But it's the closest I've been to having Cupid's arrows shot at me.

But yeah, this topic was inspired by me seeing her for the first time in ages yesterday.

I've been,plenty of times and I still am. :)

And you still have a crush on her or what?;)

And you still have a crush on her or what?;)

Well I've tried "getting her out of my system" since I last saw her which must have been about five or six months ago and it's kind of worked. But I really don't know. The past 24 hours I've been thinking about her LOADS.

Well I've tried "getting her out of my system" since I last saw her which must have been about five or six months ago and it's kind of worked. But I really don't know. The past 24 hours I've been thinking about her LOADS.
TAKE THE BLOODY CHANCE! What the hell are you doing here? Go out and find the one that you love and who loves you! :)

To answer the question.. I have like this huge crush on a 18 year old girl from Norway chatting under the name "bikubesong".

TAKE THE BLOODY CHANCE! What the hell are you doing here? Go out and find the one that you love and who loves you! :)

No chance at all.

She barely acknowledged I was there, which was odd considering what she was like the first time she met me...

Plus a few mates of mine who've met her a few times have said she's bad news.

No chance at all.

She barely acknowledged I was there, which was odd considering what she was like the first time she met me...

Plus a few mates of mine who've met her a few times have said she's bad news.
typical. Why do you guys always fall in love with the bad girls:(

typical. Why do you guys always fall in love with the bad girls:(

I like crazy girls personally, though the ends are always a disaster.
:eek:
I have technically been in love twice in my life,been a while though, and i am perfectly okay with that.I love myself,so technically i was lying about not loving anyone or anything.:rolleyes::p

I like crazy girls personally, though the ends are always a disaster.
:eek:
I have technically been in love twice in my life,been a while though, and i am perfectly okay with that.I love myself,so technically i was lying about not loving anyone or anything.:rolleyes::p
me too been in love twice
both disaster. The first lasted like years, without going anywhere, because we . like didnt know each other:o
The other ditched me :rolleyes: Now Im looking for someone like Putin

And, yey theyre playing cure at tv. not that I like em

I forgot to mention that no, I have never been in love.
Well, kind of. I really do love a friend of mine from middle school. She was the first girl I ever had a crush on. I don't talk to her much anymore, but I really did love her quite a bit.

that's about it though. I am a free soul. :cool: Although apparently I break a lot of hearts. wtf. My dad has this thing that whenever I get a new boyfriend, "Now, don't break the poor boy."
D:<

I've been in love 3 times. (I wish I could fall in love more easily.)

I believe in life after love :)

I tend to fall for people who find it abnormally hard to let go (even when they dump me!).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom