Love

I'm sitting here waiting for the show LOVE to start in 20min :)

bwuahahahahaaaa!! nugz, I can always count on you... The voice of reason. :D

I was thinking I should finally check out this "love thread" (with nothing to add :o:D) then I see your post. :guitar: Good timing ;):D

And that's why we're voting reason :D

I'd say if the feelings last longer than a month or two, it's not simply infatuation. But then 'love' implies something more long term...
I'd say I was in love with Morrissey. That lasted for about 2 years. I'd definitely say that it's probably grown out of infatuation after 3 months.

Yeah, I've liked this person for about a year, not fun when they're going out with someone else :(

you had feelings ,perhaps even love, for one person while dating someone else?

Hmm, I meant the person I had/have feelings for are dating someone else, so a case of I want the one I can't have :o But, she flirts with me, and made it feel like the feeling was mutual, which isn't fair :( and is always moaning about how much her boyfriend annoys her, all too confusing :(

Hmm, I meant the person I had/have feelings for are dating someone else, so a case of I want the one I can't have :o But, she flirts with me, and made it feel like the feeling was mutual, which isn't fair :( and is always moaning about how much her boyfriend annoys her, all too confusing :(

ahhh, i see, yeah that is not very enjoyable, sorry to hear that, its very cliche but generally whatever is meant to be will happen and if it does not, then it does not.

the likely hood she is the one is not very high though, we always think that way,but it is seldom true,twice in my life i thought i had found my true love, in both cases that turned out not to be

my ex is constantly complaining to me about her boyfriend,that is just something some people like to do.does not mean one thing one way or the other, though it certainly can be confusing to a person.
she is atleast comfortable with you,so that could be considered a good thing,perhaps.

I am no expert though.well maybe...

cfh_37.jpg

so true.:p

ahhh, i see, yeah that is not very enjoyable, sorry to hear that, its very cliche but generally whatever is meant to be will happen and if it does not, then it does not.

the likely hood she is the one is not very high though, we always think that way,but it is seldom true,twice in my life i thought i had found my true love, in both cases that turned out not to be

my ex is constantly complaining to me about her boyfriend,that is just something some people like to do.does not mean one thing one way or the other, though it certainly can be confusing to a person.
she is atleast comfortable with you,so that could be considered a good thing,perhaps.

I am no expert though.well maybe...

cfh_37.jpg

so true.:p

I'm also a believer in if it's meant to be then it'll happen. I mean I'm quite young, and I've had loads of crushes and stuff, but this time it felt different, more than what I've felt before, I'll have to get over it though :o
Although we're good friends, I might distance myself from her, don't want to but it might be the best option :(
Seems it'll only get more complicated from this point on.. love's a bitch!

I aspire to be an expert on unsuccessful relationships myself :p
Cheers for the advice though ;)

Seems it'll only get more complicated from this point on.. love's a bitch!

Yup ;)

Seems by posting this, I sorta pissed on the there being a conclusion :o

I'ts ok, it just the truth. No matter how much you like someone 9 times out of 10 there will be some sort of problem at the start but if it really is love then that felling should come through and make everything ok. Otherwise you are upset and sit listening to Morrissey all day long :(.

I was reading your post earlier, that was cruel what that girl did. :(

I'ts ok, it just the truth. No matter how much you like someone 9 times out of 10 there will be some sort of problem at the start but if it really is love then that felling should come through and make everything ok. Otherwise you are upset and sit listening to Morrissey all day long :(.

I was reading your post earlier, that was cruel what that girl did. :(

yeah, the course of true love never runs smooth I reckon! :o When you see loved up couples, (apart from making me vomit lol) I think 'it won't be like that forever' quite bitter really :D but, it's sort of true I think. Listening to Morrissey has featured heavily in my lack-of-love mope :(

Yeah, it was cruel, she made it feel like something was gunna come of it ( I think she was fully aware of what she was doing aswell), then when I realized it wouldn't it wasn't too fun :(
maybe, it won't be this shitty when we get out of our teens....I live in hope anyways :o

not really. its mostly all the 15 year olds who post here talking about how they were inlove once for a month :rolleyes:

(sorry kids. :p)

Grrrr. I'm not 15 yet. :p

Yeah, I've liked this person for about a year, not fun when they're going out with someone else :(

Ooooh, that's the worst kind.
'I know you love one person so
Why don't you love two?' :(

When you see loved up couples, (apart from making me vomit lol) I think 'it won't be like that forever' quite bitter really :D

Have you read The Sick Equation, by any chance? I love that poem. It's all about 1 and 1 stays as 1 and 1.

yeah, the course of true love never runs smooth I reckon! :o When you see loved up couples, (apart from making me vomit lol) I think 'it won't be like that forever' quite bitter really :D but, it's sort of true I think. Listening to Morrissey has featured heavily in my lack-of-love mope :(

Yeah, it was cruel, she made it feel like something was gunna come of it ( I think she was fully aware of what she was doing aswell), then when I realized it wouldn't it wasn't too fun :(
maybe, it won't be this shitty when we get out of our teens....I live in hope anyways :o

Ah these loved up couples are never happy it's just for show or so i tell myself:rolleyes:. Although when you are one of those people you don't notice anyone else it's like you are in a little bubble which is wonderful at the time but then reality bites:(.

I suppose she enjoyed the attention maybe? That's wasn't nice though. Things will get better or maybe not. Slightly less complicated is what i am aiming for;).

Ah these loved up couples are never happy it's just for show or so i tell myself:rolleyes:. Although when you are one of those people you don't notice anyone else it's like you are in a little bubble which is wonderful at the time but then reality bites:(.

I suppose she enjoyed the attention maybe? That's wasn't nice though. Things will get better or maybe not. Slightly less complicated is what i am aiming for;).

Yeah, two lovers entwined pass me by and all that :( When I have been in a bubble an stuff, I now realize it wasn't love, and it always ended, so I have low expectations for relationships really :(
You're probably right, she did enjoy the attention; misleading me in the process :mad: oh well, I'll get over it in due course I suppose, and I'm also aiming for slightly less complicated situations ;)

Yeah, two lovers entwined pass me by and all that :( When I have been in a bubble an stuff, I now realize it wasn't love, and it always ended, so I have low expectations for relationships really :(
You're probably right, she did enjoy the attention; misleading me in the process :mad: oh well, I'll get over it in due course I suppose, and I'm also aiming for slightly less complicated situations ;)

Well bubbles always burst:(. I knew that quote was going to come up soon:).
*hugs*. "Love is just a miserable lie" but if you find the right person and they don't hurt you it can be wonderful:).

can I talk about my love life too?

Sure it's open to everyone:D.

Back
Top Bottom