"Lover-To-Be" (Ltd ed.) coming soon previously unreleased B-side - Morrissey Central (5 Feb, 2019)

46043_lover-to-be.gif

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/limited-edition

Lover-To-Be gets a vinyl release.
The late Donnelly Rhodes as cover star (image previously seen on Central)
Red for Valentines day?
Regards,
FWD.

Edit:
SER: "Stay tuned" when asked about a release date on his FB page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why did you mock up a 12” cover then

I took the 12" one down to try and stop all the guess work and uploaded a plain one. I keot getting messages about what the b-side was etc. However by then, people had screen captured it and shared it saying it was official, they had insider info, and Morrissey faxed it to them.

View attachment 47572
Boz was in the UK a few hours ago at the very least.
FB rumour: 'all' the band are in France based on one tweet location by one person.
FB/Twitter rumour: 'previously unreleased B-sides are going to be released soon!'
From Spanish FB group:
'It is known that in March the album of covers will be released'
'this means that, as rumours indicated, Morrissey is recording new album of own songs'
Then we have 7, 10 & 12" debate based on an animated gif.
To be honest, I think I will cease commenting and leave people to interact with / distort / misinterpret things themselves. Perhaps only posting definite information is the best approach.

Even he gets it:
View attachment 47574

I've got enough site preservation projects to be getting on with anyway.
Regards,
FWD.

Edit: Morrissey himself is playing a charity gig can be added to the above list - as some can't be bothered to read things fully.

Mate, you seem like a decent guy but, god, get a life will you. You’re in a nutshell, prowling the web 24/7.
What hardrive.

Mate, you seem like a decent guy but, god, get a life will you. You’re in a nutshell, prowling the web 24/7.
What hardrive.
Thank you for that wonderful assumption and assessment of my behaviour.
It makes my point here nicely.
I have a very fulfilling life outside that of my contributions here despite your arbitrary summation. Nothing I do is all-consuming - it is a hobby. I think you mistake 'prowling' for passion. Have you visited any sites for music, cars, toys, movies et al? There's a level of fanaticism you will find with some of those sites that I could never match. Do pop up on their forums and offer some advice on what to do with their time - their need is greater.
But thank you for your interest.
Speaking of fandoms: a quote from Obi Wan for you:

"Who is more foolish?
The fool or the fool who follows him?
"

FWD.

Thank you for that wonderful assumption and assessment of my behaviour.
It makes my point here nicely.
I have a very fulfilling life outside that of my contributions here despite your arbitrary summation. Nothing I do is all-consuming - it is a hobby. I think you mistake 'prowling' for passion. Have you visited any sites for music, cars, toys, movies et al? There's a level of fanaticism you will find with some of those sites that I could never match. Do pop up on their forums and offer some advice on what to do with their time - their need is greater.
But thank you for your interest.
Speaking of fandoms: a quote from Obi Wan for you:

"Who is more foolish?
The fool or the fool who follows him?
"

FWD.

I don't know you personally sir (madam?), but I very much hope you have a pleasant day and a wonderful weekend.

How can a song be an unreleased b-side? Surely it’s just an unreleased track? The only way that a song can be a b-side is if it’s on the b-side of a record that’s released. Not that it matters. He’s a daft old racist c*** anyway.

How can a song be an unreleased b-side? Surely it’s just an unreleased track? The only way that a song can be a b-side is if it’s on the b-side of a record that’s released. Not that it matters. He’s a daft old racist c*** anyway.

Yes, and you can leave this page, because Morrissey is old and racist. So move on, there are many other artists around.

WTF?? how can a fungus not be a fungus, Skinny?:crazy:

"Lover- To-Be" + "It Happens All The Time" (Buckley) for "Record Store Day"
"California Son" for late May (22 nd?) prior to some festival dates
Is that a possible option?

"Lover- To-Be" + "It Happens All The Time" (Buckley) for "Record Store Day"
"California Son" for late May (22 nd?) prior to some festival dates
Is that a possible option?

Good form, but you may want to double check with the sock puppet trolls here to make
sure they wont object.:thumb:

Maybe I'm missing something... but isn't it strange to refer to this song as "unreleased" when it's released on LIHS deluxe edition?
It's possible, that the unreleased will be the b-side which would be included on CALIFORNIA SON. Which would join the deluxe edition into the new lp of cover songs. Pretty awesome to me

Even released singles are PREVIOUSLY unreleased. Pedantic semantics aside, I double took when Burt Reynolds at first glance and not the young and the restless Donnelly Rhodes. Did he ever see the beckoning finger of fate?

Yours,

TheIronBridge

Pretty sad that this rather underwhelming single is the only news to speak of thus far in 2019. Was expecting a bit more by now.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom