"Lover-To-Be" (Ltd ed.) coming soon previously unreleased B-side - Morrissey Central (5 Feb, 2019)

46043_lover-to-be.gif

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/limited-edition

Lover-To-Be gets a vinyl release.
The late Donnelly Rhodes as cover star (image previously seen on Central)
Red for Valentines day?
Regards,
FWD.

Edit:
SER: "Stay tuned" when asked about a release date on his FB page.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Lover To Be is a fantastic choice for a single.
2. I don't want to speculate..... BUT.....
3. Would you mind popping these onto the B side !

> Diana Dors.
> I Couldn't Understand Why People Laughed.

Alternatively, Send Me The Pillow You Dream On
Hazard
x

Well it's Valentine's Day today and I might treat myself by buying something original by an original artist that I don't already have, instead of this reheated previously cooked microwave Turkey dinner that is 'Lover To Be'.

There's no full list for Record Store Day yet, but assuming there's no news forthcoming - look to April 13th.
Hopefully with some information about it / featuring on the full list prior
(one of the few announced already: Bowie's Pin Ups album is being put out on picture disc vinyl for RSD - on my list already).
Regards,
FWD.

Hhhhhmmmmm no there isn't, at least not to mention
If Moz was to stop making music tomorrow I would feel sad, but he's not the only one worth listening to. I'd still have new albums to look forward to from Suede, The Cure, New Order, Pixies, among others. I'm currently enjoying the latest Orbital album. This year I'll be seeing the following in concert: John Grant, The Cure, New Order, Orbital. It's good not to keep all your eggs in one basket. Moz will retire someday soon.

If Moz was to stop making music tomorrow I would feel sad, but he's not the only one worth listening to. I'd still have new albums to look forward to from Suede, The Cure, New Order, Pixies, among others. I'm currently enjoying the latest Orbital album. This year I'll be seeing the following in concert: John Grant, The Cure, New Order, Orbital. It's good not to keep all your eggs in one basket. Moz will retire someday soon.

No.

Hopefully YOU - and your talents - will go first, ACTON.

Quickly

Hazard
x

It Happens Every Time”?
One of the songs left off California Son (By Tim Buckley).
It's a suggestion of what might be on it. The leaked RSD info. only asserts that Lover-To-Be is an EP. No B-sides info. has been forthcoming yet. That said, if it's a 12", it will have more than 2 tracks.
Regards,
FWD.

Forgive me if this has been shown already but, do we know the B-side to this single yet?

Forgive me if this has been shown already but, do we know the B-side to this single yet?
It was meant to be "I Thought You Were Dead", but there's confusion as that's the B-side to Wedding Bell Blues.
Indie shops & RSD's main site still quote that B-side as being correct.
Won't be long 'till we know, but if it is that track, besides vinyl collectors, they have completely lost the plot repeating a B-side.
Makes the RSD release pretty redundant and offers nothing that won't be available by May.
Regards,
FWD.

In My Opinion , " Lover To Be " And It's B - Side " Brow Of My Beloved " .... " Wedding Bell Blues " And It's B - Side " I Thought You Were Dead " ... It a Rumour But I'm Not Sure About ot ...
I Hope It Will Be More Than 2 Tracks ... I Hope That " It Happens Every Time " Will Appear On RSD !

Last edited:
It was meant to be "I Thought You Were Dead", but there's confusion as that's the B-side to Wedding Bell Blues.
Indie shops & RSD's main site still quote that B-side as being correct.
Won't be long 'till we know, but if it is that track, besides vinyl collectors, they have completely lost the plot repeating a B-side.
Makes the RSD release pretty redundant and offers nothing that won't be available by May.
Regards,
FWD.

Thank you FWD! Wouldn’t it be incredible if it ended up being Blue Dreamers !?

Well, I can confirm in no uncertain terms:
The RSD release B-side is...
"I Thought You Were Dead".
The kind indie record store that is 'looking after' my copy has confirmed it to me.
So, for anyone worried about not getting access to the track - you can pick it up on Wedding Bell Blues.
That said, it will appear here too :)
It is sad that there was nothing 'exclusive' on this vinyl, but judging by the sudden changes - something happened to screw things up.
SER, if you are reading: Brow Of My Beloved on YouTube would probably go some way with supporters for the 'confusion' about It's Over vinyl no show and repeating B-sides on 2 vinyl 7"s.
Regards,
FWD.

Well, I can confirm in no uncertain terms:
The RSD release B-side is...
"I Thought You Were Dead".
The kind indie record store that is 'looking after' my copy has confirmed it to me.
So, for anyone worried about not getting access to the track - you can pick it up on Wedding Bell Blues.
That said, it will appear here too :)
It is sad that there was nothing 'exclusive' on this vinyl, but judging by the sudden changes - something happened to screw things up.
SER, if you are reading: Brow Of My Beloved on YouTube would probably go some way with supporters for the 'confusion' about It's Over vinyl no show and repeating B-sides on 2 vinyl 7"s.
Regards,
FWD.

Thanks for the info. Very Disappointing news, but at least we know now!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom