"Lover-To-Be" (Ltd ed.) coming soon previously unreleased B-side - Morrissey Central (5 Feb, 2019)

46043_lover-to-be.gif

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/limited-edition

Lover-To-Be gets a vinyl release.
The late Donnelly Rhodes as cover star (image previously seen on Central)
Red for Valentines day?
Regards,
FWD.

Edit:
SER: "Stay tuned" when asked about a release date on his FB page.

Last edited by a moderator:
So " Lover To Be " And " Wedding Bell Blue " Have The Same B -Sides ... " I Thought You Were Dead " ... Is That True ?!

One of the singles is a super limited Record Store Day version, so it makes sense to me. At least this way no one will complain that they couldn't get hold of the B-Side.

Well, I can confirm in no uncertain terms:
The RSD release B-side is...
"I Thought You Were Dead".
The kind indie record store that is 'looking after' my copy has confirmed it to me.
So, for anyone worried about not getting access to the track - you can pick it up on Wedding Bell Blues.
That said, it will appear here too :)
It is sad that there was nothing 'exclusive' on this vinyl, but judging by the sudden changes - something happened to screw things up.
SER, if you are reading: Brow Of My Beloved on YouTube would probably go some way with supporters for the 'confusion' about It's Over vinyl no show and repeating B-sides on 2 vinyl 7"s.
Regards,
FWD.

The kind store? They must be very kind as they’re only getting 3 copies, and the penalties for that, as you know....

The kind store? They must be very kind as they’re only getting 3 copies, and the penalties for that, as you know....
Um..'looking after' was humour - I will be queuing like everyone else.
I was talking as if it was mine as I'm putting in the effort to get it.
FWD.
(similarly for Bowie, Prince & Clockwork Orange items I'm after).

Um..'looking after' was humour - I will be queuing like everyone else.
I was talking as if it was mine as I'm putting in the effort to get it.
FWD.
(similarly for Bowie, Prince & Clockwork Orange items I'm after).

Ah, fair play,
I only mentioned it as a neighbour is a store manager and mentioned they were only getting 3/4 and it’s not worth the risk to keep one aside on such a low number.
Good luck, mate.

In an odd development, Lover-To-Be vinyl is now showing on several Amazons as a placeholder.
Strange as Amazon are not meant to participate in RSD - so what this is and the whys & wherefores remain to be seen.
For full information, please see post 5 here:
https://www.morrissey-solo.com/thre...moured-record-store-day-2019-releases.143619/

Regards,
FWD.

Could it be possible that it could be on amazon, as maybe be black vinyl and the RSD is on red clear vinyl making it exclusive? That's the only I could think of it being on Amazon.

Could it be possible that it could be on amazon, as maybe be black vinyl and the RSD is on red clear vinyl making it exclusive? That's the only I could think of it being on Amazon.
The placeholder was odd.
That said, unlike recent items the link now remains on Amazon, but is being fulfilled by a 'partner'. Which translates to a person supplying a couple of RSD copies via an Amazon storefront.
Regards,
FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom