"Low In High School" drops from #20 to out of the US Billboard 200 chart in second week

Last edited:
this sites now got more trolls than the troll movie.davidt do the right thing and just shut it down because its certainly not enjoyable anymore.

Not surprising. “Low In High School” is the first Morrissey album I shelved after only listening to it a couple of times.

On the bright side, it makes “World Peace” shine like a gem in comparison.
....Ditto

Face it people Morrissey is washed up, the days of him putting out great music and it never really charting are over, he now puts out regular crap as any over the hill artist does. As fans you never expected his music to go any where in the charts but as fans you could have always relied on him putting out solid music and that isn’t the case anymore.

Also to anyone calling me a troll or replying talking shit to me because I speak the truth here this is for you

............./´¯/)........... (\¯`\
............/....//........... ...\\....\
.........../....//............ ....\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\.........../¯ `\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_......_| .\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.)..)..(..(. \....)....)....).)
.\................\/.../....\. ..\/................/
..\................. /........\................../
....\..............(.......... ..)................/
......\.............\......... ../............./
Your one of the reasons he puts out shit music now a days because your the type of fan that coddles his bitch ass instead of holding him accountable.

If you meant to offend me with the representation of a cat balancing two fish fingers on the pads of its paws...

You truth is not universally accepted. Deal with that. LiHS is a great album with five, arguably six excellent tracks, four good ones and a couple of missteps.

SOSB

My response was to this slag’s improper use of the term “sanctimonious keyboard warrior” as a sleight toward those of us with a modicum of taste and integrity.

As you’ve stated, it’s “all consequential”. Action, followed by reaction. Words matter. Intentions matter. ...and so do a basic grasp of linguistics and reading-comprehension.

Not to worry. There’ll be plenty of time for you to consider these basics while you’re waiting for the house lights to come on and shuffling back to your car, 15 minutes after show-time.
Hi Anon,
Actually I wrote consential (as in consenting adults) but I liked your explanation.
I don't quite understand the bit about 'house lights' and 'showtime'. The lights in my house come on using the facility of a light switch. I do not need to wait for them to come up. Malheureusement there is very rarely a 'showtime' at my house. I am a very dull man.
I josh you. Of course I know what your getting at.
I have considered seeing Moz on the current tour and decided against it. I've seen him before and there are plenty other interesting artists around. But if I did I would not be ashamed of it.
I forgot about the insult and you were totally right to get stuck in.

If you meant to offend me with the representation of a cat balancing two fish fingers on the pads of its paws...

You truth is not universally accepted. Deal with that. LiHS is a great album with five, arguably six excellent tracks, four good ones and a couple of missteps.

SOSB

It’s a good album you say it casually as if your calling it a good album as Viva Hate or Vauxhall and I or Your Arsenal, those were great album and this is dog shit compared to those albums, hell this is dog shit compared to kill uncle. This album is hot garbage stop fooling yourself.

It’s a good album you say it casually as if your calling it a good album as Viva Hate or Vauxhall and I or Your Arsenal, those were great album and this is dog shit compared to those albums, hell this is dog shit compared to kill uncle. This album is hot garbage stop fooling yourself.

What makes a good album is completely subjective. True story.

this sites now got more trolls than the troll movie.davidt do the right thing and just shut it down because its certainly not enjoyable anymore.

If you don’t like it just remove yourself, just because you have fans that don’t agree what Morrissey is doing musically or doing with his career. Sorry as a fan I don’t hang off every word he says like a brainwashed moron.

Last edited:
What makes a good album is completely subjective. True story.
This.
Don't understand this row.
How can anyone know anything about the album except that they like it?
It's all a bit daft.
(I suspect, however, there are a few who find excellent sport in unsettling the faithful and in this they my fulsome encouragement).

...do the right thing and just shut it down because its certainly not enjoyable anymore.

Sound-minded people, possessing aural competence have been begging Morrissey to do the same thing for the last 20 years.

Hi Anon,
Actually I wrote consential (as in consenting adults) but I liked your explanation.
I don't quite understand the bit about 'house lights' and 'showtime'. The lights in my house come on using the facility of a light switch. I do not need to wait for them to come up. Malheureusement there is very rarely a 'showtime' at my house. I am a very dull man.
I josh you. Of course I know what your getting at.
I have considered seeing Moz on the current tour and decided against it. I've seen him before and there are plenty other interesting artists around. But if I did I would not be ashamed of it.
I forgot about the insult and you were totally right to get stuck in.

“there are plenty other interesting artists around.“

Well, if you say so but I wouldn’t know and in any case, they are not that interesting to me as Moz.
No one comes close, for me.

I understand the hesitation to buy tickets for a concert but that’s it.

The album is brilliant and unique compared to any other current artists around in the music biz.

“there are plenty other interesting artists around.“

Well, if you say so but I wouldn’t know and in any case, they are not that interesting to me as Moz.
No one comes close, for me.

I understand the hesitation to buy tickets for a concert but that’s it.

The album is brilliant and unique compared to any other current artists around in the music biz.
Hey QQQ, absolutely! It's great to be enthusiastic about an artist. It was not my intention to disrespect you. I was just responding to something the Anon poster said.

ive been not really wanting to jump all over the new album, but here's my 2 cents. its a very,very weak album. you know an artist is in trouble when in many of the songs, the opening line is the title of the song . deeply in trouble when the second line is also the title. moz of late has been out of steam, and there is way too much repetition used to fill out lousy songs. forgivable when the line is brilliant, but how many brilliant lines have been on the last 2 records? im thinking none.

i am 1 month apart from morrissey in age. where is the moz that taught me to understand other people pain, to realize we are not all the same, to open up myself to my own feelings? now he sounds the opposite, an old, bitter scold with zero wit.

i skipped the NYC gig, because of the heavy use of songs from the last 2 albums, and i haven missed a gig in 20 years. i heard the tape, he sounds great, but those songs just suck so bad. take away the last 2 records, leave me the rest, and ive died and gone to heaven. the last 2 have been hell.

Hey QQQ, absolutely! It's great to be enthusiastic about an artist. It was not my intention to disrespect you. I was just responding to something the Anon poster said.

Absolutely not offended by your post Peterb.
You just stated your opinion and what you feel. Without being disrespectful whatsoever.

“Do you ever say what you really feel?”
Good question by MoZ in “All The Young People.”

As with a lot of other songs I tried to answer that question, which he is asking himself too,

I had to confess to myself that I didn’t.
Well at least many times I shyed away from it. To complicated to say why but it is true.

In any case it is a relevant question and I guess it is for Moz too.
Content is the issue and he always has an angle. An opinion. Many times different from what you would expect but that is what I want to hear.
:thumb:

What is going to make you all happy and move on? BMG to dump Moz? Moz to Alcatraz? Death? Name it.

SOSB

See if you can follow along here. I’ll keep it simple...

1. I promise to move on as soon as Morrissey keeps his loopy, ignorant, hypocritical garbage in his gullet and focuses on the impossible - a decent record.

2. He’s already been dumped and the cost of production and fall-out from his yapping, written-off. All hopes of recouping are now relegated to the sales and recycle bins.If you think there’ll be another BMG album, you’re LOST.

3. ALCATRAZ! The perfect compromise!!! ... a secluded island with a capacity of 336. Precisely the number of folks who bought enough, multiple copies of this garbage to ensure a fleeting chart position. What a fantastic idea to lock-up all the ball-washing, apologist twats in one place! Bear in mind, it DOES get chilly with that breeze blowing across the bay. He won’t likely make the show but the merch table will be open 24/7 - for those with enough canteen credit left after the price of admission. Bonus for me and for you? You’ll all be together! ...warm and cozy in your woolly blankets. Don’t bet on cashmere, though.

4. I’ll leave the button-pushing, death-wish horror to the man himself. I’ve never wished death on ANYONE.

Having said that - it’s a proper segues - so let’s address the “name it” part of your post...

If you support the shit that dribbles from the stinging bowels of this has-been f***-wad, you’re on the wrong side of history. If you support LIHS as anything beyond reaching mediocrity, your musical opinion is worth less than your ticket stub from a cancelled Morrissey show.

“I was THERE!”.

Absolutely not offended by your post Peterb.
You just stated your opinion and what you feel. Without being disrespectful whatsoever.

“Do you ever say what you really feel?”
Good question by MoZ in “All The Young People.”

As with a lot of other songs I tried to answer that question, which he is asking himself too,

I had to confess to myself that I didn’t.
Well at least many times I shyed away from it. To complicated to say why but it is true.

In any case it is a relevant question and I guess it is for Moz too.
Content is the issue and he always has an angle. An opinion. Many times different from what you would expect but that is what I want to hear.
:thumb:
I really rate the Moz.
His non-music utterances are a huge disappointment but as an artist I think he still has a lot to offer.
I believe a collaborator who could tell him where to get off would help.

I really rate the Moz.
His non-music utterances are a huge disappointment but as an artist I think he still has a lot to offer.

Morrissey collaborates with no one, except God. Then he's says to God, nevermind, I got this.

20mkxl.jpg

I really rate the Moz.
From record labels and managers to “friends” and peers, many have tried. He’s dropped steamy, wet, grain-fed loaves on them all. Morrissey doesn’t collaborate. Morrissey runs the Morrissey show. He took credit for the good years. Now he can own it all by choking on the chaff.

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom